Why Is It Easier To Hate Someone...then To Like Them.

Topic locked
Sep 18, 2006
i dont know, i like everyone until they give me a reason not to. i dont really HATE anyone though...well, except for a few, but they deserve it so i dont care.

maybe its just easier to hate....but then again, they could just love you :?

i mean, it is a fine line between love and hate

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
because, they are so many bad people around. it is very easy to hate them,
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2006
I agree with Bushra. I always give people benefit of the doubt until they mess me around. I'm generally a nice person and get along with just about everybody.

It also depends on the scale of things... if someone stole or tried to cause problems between friends or was just a nasty piece of work, then I would be weary of them and stay well away. If it was something less harmful, I'd probably let it slide a couple of times and hope they might realise they were wrong...

I don't find it easy to hate. I can't think of one person on this planet that I dislike that much. It depends on the person you are too. I'm quite patient and forgiving so I hardly have a problem with anyone...
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 18, 2006
i find it near impossible to forgive...it has happened though, obviously. but i dont know, i always hold grudges...not healthy i know, but thats me
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
my habiby wrote:because, they are so many bad people around. it is very easy to hate them,

when u start hating, u dont qualify as the model of good feelings either...
most of the times, we hate because we are afraid, unsecure and weak.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 18, 2006
bushra21 wrote:i find it near impossible to forgive...it has happened though, obviously. but i dont know, i always hold grudges...not healthy i know, but thats me

yup again iam like you bushra and if i dislike some one my face says it all. I can not hide my feeling and I do not pretend to be nice to some one who I hold the grudge against. I give people the benefit of doubt at first but iam also careful and I do not expect a lot from people because they always prove me right! :(
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:you guys make this sound like a bad world to live in?! l0o0o0l

adding you to the equation to our world will be even worse, do not you think? :wink: In a serious note Dave, you seem that you have a brain after all, why not contribute to this forum?? like you doing here in this thread than getting involved in childish fights
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Why not have the pleasure of having both choices and leting everyone enjoy the vast amount of choices provided to them.

Everyone have the choice to do whatever but things that we do that affect others we should think about them, because it does not only involve us. Insults to people either online or offline is not accepted, for example if some of the insults here been said offline, you can get arrested for it. Why people think it is ok to insult others just because we are hiding behind our screen name or avatar. It might be joke and fun for some but I know a lot of people get hurt by it.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
I hate people when they touch my wallet or my girlfriend, otherwise never.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam..u just dont know how to let things go....

u must be suffering alot like this if i have influenced u in this way lol...

what u think about me all day??!!! l00o0l

you wish :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
my habiby wrote:I hate people when they touch my wallet or my girlfriend, otherwise never.

:roll: somebody shoot me plzzzzz, sniper were is the bullet?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
no sara, do not use it on yourself...

use it on that idiot (my habiby)
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
ohhhh my god. the girls. they need all the time bullet. I know what kind of bullet they need, I'm happy that i have my own gun. lollllllll
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2006
my habiby wrote:ohhhh my god. the girls. they need all the time bullet. I know what kind of bullet they need, I'm happy that i have my own gun. lollllllll

Signature says “ I had good date today” so is that preparation for Ramadan?? Have all the dating before Ramadan come and then you pretend to be good for one month and in Eid day you have your first shaq again what a hypocrite and in Arabic (munafaq)
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
my habiby wrote:ohhhh my god. the girls. they need all the time bullet. I know what kind of bullet they need, I'm happy that i have my own gun. lollllllll

Signature says “ I had good date today” so is that preparation for Ramadan?? Have all the dating before Ramadan come and then you pretend to be good for one month and in Eid day you have your first shaq again what a hypocrite and in Arabic (munafaq)

dont forget though sara...before ramadan it is considered 'halal' dating...

:roll: :roll: :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
my habiby wrote:I hate people when they touch my wallet or my girlfriend, otherwise never.

wow...thats the most random thing i ever heard in a week....haha awesome
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006

For all of us here that dont understand guns & bullets.

My Habiby, can you please explain what the hell you are talking about?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Why is it easier to hate someone...then to like them. Sep 19, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:They say...whenever u meet someone new...u better not get on their black list....or then ull be there forever....

its like in the office...if ur new..and u mess with someone...they will haqte you throughout your stay...remember that ONE moment u messes up their lives and never remember the many good things you did.

Why is it so easy to hate others than it is to actually like or care about others.

because ..this is life we should hate some ppl we cant just love all the ppl around its called Human nature .u may hate some from the first time u see..even thou he didnt do anything to u or he was very nice to u still u will hate him ..Humans r strange creatures
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 19, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

:roll: somebody shoot me plzzzzz, sniper were is the bullet?

My habibi ..thanx alot now after we knew that u got alot of money and a GF, can u go and fuk ur self :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 19, 2006
hi guy's thanks for ur attention(bad+good) to me,
i,m not talking dirty here. I'm not using word as f**k or others.
anyway soon I'll be in dubai to visit my family there. yes ofcourse my father. he is my best friend in the world. ofcourse after that I stay there for some good reasons. maybe married one middleast younge virgin Girl,(that is what every muslim boy want) and start live there. but i really want make some good friend . try be nice to me.

Virgin= not secondhand
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2006
my habiby wrote:hi guy's thanks for ur attention(bad+good) to me,
i,m not talking dirty here. I'm not using word as f**k or others.
anyway soon I'll be in dubai to visit my family there. yes ofcourse my father. he is my best friend in the world. ofcourse after that I stay there for some good reasons. maybe married one middleast younge virgin Girl,(that is what every muslim boy want) and start live there. but i really want make some good friend . try be nice to me.

Virgin= not secondhand
'

;listen u moron we dont care about ur dad's s*xual fantacies and urs too so stop posting like HP or being and idiot and spoiling the thread. :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
thanks sniper for ur ledership.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2006
so which one of u people here is Hiya ?!? I wonder !!!!!??
:evil: :evil:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Sep 19, 2006
I dont hate people, i only hate their doings.
I dont hate someone coz they do something that I dont like ... I dislike or hate the activity, but not the person who does it.

May b its just coz i've always had a huge list of friends... n different sorts of friends.. but i believe inside every person there's goodness... which can b said as a 'oneness'.
I always tend to see something good in someone....
I belive we should hate a person's wrong doings not the person...

Well ppl on net, ofcourse are different .. its a virtual world. :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2006
I agree with St. Lucifer and raidah's posts.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Why is it easier to hate someone...then to like them. Sep 19, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:They say...whenever u meet someone new...u better not get on their black list....or then ull be there forever....

its like in the office...if ur new..and u mess with someone...they will haqte you throughout your stay...remember that ONE moment u messes up their lives and never remember the many good things you did.

Why is it so easy to hate others than it is to actually like or care about others.

I think this is a very interesting and important discussion.

In response: How would you feel if I tell you 'the truth' - that even one single negative thought such as this 'hatred' affects and limits your personal growth - including your financial growth?

I am not the 'serious :x guy' that this response may project me as; but I mean what I say here.

I highly recommend a f*r*e*e e-book which has personally benefited me immensely. Click http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net/gifts/joe.html to claim your free gift - no strings attached!
kensus
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat