Freehold Property In Dubai

Topic locked

have you purchased a freehold property in dubai?

yes i have a freehold property in dubai
40%
yes i have a freehold property in uae (another emirate)
No votes
yes i have property in dubai but i regret my decision
No votes
no i will not purchase property in dubai/uae
No votes
no, property in dubai is too expensive
No votes
i rather purchase property in another country.
40%
i am not intrested in purchasing any property..
20%
i prefer staying in a rented apartment
No votes

Total votes : 5

Freehold Property in dubai Jun 27, 2007
hi i am planning to purchase freehold apartment in dubai but due to many reasons i am holding back....
can i have your reviews on this..... (sorry if such a poll was conducted before, i may have missed it)

nadiadubai
Dubai Forum User

Jun 27, 2007
i bought in 2002 when they were giving them away

8) 8) 8)
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 27, 2007
i also own property in dubai .. and recently (a few days ago!!) purchased an apartment in the marina ... i think there are some good buys out there even today.

Nadia why are you thinking to purchase property ? to live in ? to rent out ? and what are the things that are putting you off ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2007
i bought in 2002 when they were giving them away

i envy u :twisted: u luck person!... i wish i had the money that time! my sister is also one of the lucky ones.

MaaaD i want to live in it with my family but i find them so expensive. ok even if i save enough then the hidden maintance cost .... i mean it never stops you keep paying and paying .... it never ends you still feel ur living in a rented apartment ...
i am looking for 3 bedroom which now are really expensive and i cannot afford to pay 800k to 3million.... recently i saw an ad in ajman 3 bedroom for 300k :shock: that was an amazing price but when i called to inquire.... guess what.... the whole building was bought by a real estate agent and they are selling the same flats for 700k... :cry:

if u guys know anything good offers pls send me a private message, thank you.
nadiadubai
Dubai Forum User

Jun 28, 2007
I bought a place. They only tell you the actual maintenance cost near completion. Very high too, but better than paying rent. Since I paid all of flat cost up front, I have no payments to worry about.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat