UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: EID MUBARAK Nov 15, 2010
I wish you all a very happy eid mubarak
:)
DF rocks
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: EID MUBARAK Nov 15, 2010
Eid Mubarak to you too, DDS, I wish you all you would wish for yourself.
Bethsmum

Re: EID MUBARAK Nov 16, 2010
Wish everyone a happy Eid and thanks a lot all for sharing the greetings ;)
symmetric
BANNED

Eid Mubarak to everyone here - enjoy the holidays!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well it wasn't so much Happy flippin' Eid this morning, as all the lanes were blocked to where I needed to go by people just getting out and leaving them all over the place to go and pray.

Another excuse to be void of all common sense and consideration for others I'm afraid!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Eid Mubarak to everyone here - enjoy the holidays!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:Well it wasn't so much Happy flippin' Eid this morning, as all the lanes were blocked to where I needed to go by people just getting out and leaving them all over the place to go and pray.

Another excuse to be void of all common sense and consideration for others I'm afraid!

Poor Girl….. So…, you’re working during the Eid holiday!!

The Eid prayer, if I remember correctly, is conducted very early in the morning, just a few minutes after sunrise.

In KSA, we used to work partially on Fridays, because our headquarters were open on Fridays. On my route to work, I used to pass by a huge mosque during Friday Prayers, and sometimes I cannot pass thru form all the cars blocking the roads surrounding the mosque. It was really frustrating!!!

Anyway, Happy Eid to everyone!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Eid Mubarak to one and all
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Eid Mubarak!!!!! Enjoy the holiday.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Eid Mubarak

Have a great Eid holiday. May i add Peace, Happiness and Good Health to all of you and your families.
arniegang

arniegang wrote:Eid Mubarak

Have a great Eid holiday. May i add Peace, Happiness and Good Health to all of you and your families.

"Families?" :shock: :shock: I know, I know... (is it "up to 4"?)

EID MUBARAK.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Chocoholic wrote:Well it wasn't so much Happy flippin' Eid this morning, as all the lanes were blocked to where I needed to go by people just getting out and leaving them all over the place to go and pray.

Chocs, you went toally off topic to moan about how Muslims going to prayer disrupted your day. You are in an Islamic country and it is a holiday. You know, like Christmas is your holiday??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: EID MUBARAK Nov 17, 2010
Bora Bora wrote:

Chocs, you went toally off topic to moan about how Muslims going to prayer disrupted your day. You are in an Islamic country and it is a holiday. You know, like Christmas is your holiday??

Bora, the last time I was in a mood like Chocs, I was 14 and had been chucked by my boyfriend.
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:

Sure, tell that to the Frenchies, check out who is disrupting who in a non Islamic country.
http://bigpeace.com/stzu/2010/09/02/cbn ... -the-west/
capsicum
BANNED

What is wrong with you people, what is the point of mucking up a post which there is just to wish everyone and relay greetings. Jeez can't keep a cap on it for a day even. Sheesh
desertdudeshj

Wow, off-topic and baiting.

Anyhow, Eid Mubarak!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

desertdudeshj wrote:What is wrong with you people, what is the point of mucking up a post which there is just to wish everyone and relay greetings. Jeez can't keep a cap on it for a day even. Sheesh

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:What is wrong with you people, what is the point of mucking up a post which there is just to wish everyone and relay greetings. Jeez can't keep a cap on it for a day even. Sheesh

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Well in the time and effort it took you to complain about 'you people' and inflame the discussion, you could have removed and started a new thread with the first 'off topic' comment, as was recently announced by Arniegang, was going to be the new policy, or didn't you get that memo?

Regards
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Bora Bora wrote:

Actually Bora, my thoughts were more along the lines of, how would the emergency services get through if there was an accident? It doesn't matter where you are, or what holiday it is, there really is no need to block an entire highway. IF I was on my way to mass at Christmas, I certainly wouldn't abandon my car in the middle of the road. Sorry but although Eid is a celebration, many act even more selfishly towards others.

Also FYI, I was trying to get to work!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Hey

DD2 had a fair point point you know, read back and look at what and how stupid dribble you have been posting and how you are speaking at each other Like DD2 says this has ruined a peaceful and and should have been a celebratrate thread. Grow up will some of you please.

You are all bad as one another to be frank. To be honest people, if this snipping continues i'll gonna chuck ALL of ya's out for a month so you can moan and snipe and princess to each, elsewhere.

:roll:
arniegang

I got caught in the same mess. 6 lanes of traffic blocked because they don't want to walk an extra few meters to pray.
And one guy had been hit by a car in the middle of it. God knows how, given that only one lane at best was crawling through the parking lot.
Good point chocs, emergency services had no hope of getting to him.
Eid Mubarak!
Merry Christmas Arnie
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Bora Bora wrote:

BB,

Sorry Sweetie, but, out here in my neck of the woods, I don’t see anyone blocking the roads with their cars during Christmas, or for any reason for that matter!!!

Except only during accidents, I reckon!!!!

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Tom Jones wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

BB,

Sorry Sweetie, but, out here in my neck of the woods, I don’t see anyone blocking the roads with their cars during Christmas, or for any reason for that matter!!!

Except only during accidents, I reckon!!!!

:) :)

Oh, sweet stuff, I was referring to "holiday" as in holiday, not traffic. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Yes BB, but as I said before it's not a 'holiday' for everyone. I was trying to get to work.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Yes BB, but as I said before it's not a 'holiday' for everyone. I was trying to get to work.

Chocs, I got it. Just clarifying what I was referring to to TJ.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: EID MUBARAK Nov 18, 2010
Eid Mubarak !!! all brother , all sisters ((: ,,, i wish happies...
Mecruh
Dubai Forums Member

Re: EID MUBARAK Nov 19, 2010
Eid Mubarak to everyone, including the sheep that seem to have appeared in the gardens of all the villas around me. It had a nice countryside feel for a few days, but is strangely quiet now...

The Silence of the Lambs?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat