Car Stolen In Dubai

Topic locked
Oct 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well now here's an update, my mate said the police didn't want to know, refused to believe it had been stolen and refused to take a statement from him for 24 hours, saying he probably left it somewhere or lent it to a friend - WTF!!!!

Anyway the Jeep has been spotted in Dubai driving along Al Khail road a couple of times. Now if the polcie seem to not want to do anything and one of us spots it, say in a petrol station, do we block it in, confront the person driving it and call the cops? No idea!

I'm still looking for the red audi driver who cut me off 5 years ago and you spot a stolen jeep twice in the space of few weeks.
I think you should go out and buy a lottery ticket.
I am sure that the police will understand if you pull this guy out of the car and kick his arse before taking your jeep back.
However, if he is wearing a Kandora, then your should thank him for minding your car, but if it is OK with him, can you please have it back now, and give him some money for the taxi ride home.

benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 30, 2009
Jamal wrote:citizens arrest :lol: :lol:

you aint livin in a democracy baby ,,, this here is a dictatorship ... things like dont exist in reality.

You'd be amazed Jamal, I was talking to expat law maker who has the decrees etc they were passed so that security guards could apprehend people. Though of course the police dont believe it :P
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 30, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Well now here's an update, my mate said the police didn't want to know, refused to believe it had been stolen and refused to take a statement from him for 24 hours, saying he probably left it somewhere or lent it to a friend - WTF!!!!

Anyway the Jeep has been spotted in Dubai driving along Al Khail road a couple of times. Now if the polcie seem to not want to do anything and one of us spots it, say in a petrol station, do we block it in, confront the person driving it and call the cops? No idea!

well how sure are you that its yours? I mean if its yours then the guy who is driving is probably some big shot. If thats the case forget it, pack your bags and move to Abu Dhabi :D

erm because the idiot is still driving it around with the same number plate on it!

in that case forget about the car and tell your friend to use the taxi from now on or buy another car :D This happened to a friends friend. But the guy was a pilock, he blocked some big shot at the petrol station and the next thing he knew was that big shot was driving his Hummer around Dubai :D He did get his car back but after a month or so.

So either your friend must have done something wrong or you are not telling us the full story ;) otherwise it doesnt make sense as to why someone would nick the car in daylight and drive it around Dubai without any worry in the world!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 30, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
bonk wrote:
rudeboy wrote:or how one of the policemen didnt give a fine to one of your airhostess friends who works for Emirates

Wow :shock:. I didn't know that. Do you think airhostesses know they can get fined for working for Emirates?

Or is it just that Emirates airhostesses aren't allowed to be friends with forum members?

Has anyone got a smelly fish to spank on Bonks *** :D seriously Bonk what are you on about :S

Seriously? What am I on about? Your comment about police fining or not fining EK hostesses. Are EK hostesses fined because they are EK hostesses? If yes, why? If not, why make the point that they are EK hostesses?

As for smelly fish spanking, no thanks. You don't sound like my type but good luck with finding someone who is :D.
bonk

Oct 30, 2009
Nope, that's the whole story. Car taken from outside the apartment and it was seen a couple of days ago on Al Khail road, nothing ele to it, apart from as I said the cops not taking it seriously.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 31, 2009
bonk wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
bonk wrote:
rudeboy wrote:or how one of the policemen didnt give a fine to one of your airhostess friends who works for Emirates

Wow :shock:. I didn't know that. Do you think airhostesses know they can get fined for working for Emirates?

Or is it just that Emirates airhostesses aren't allowed to be friends with forum members?

Has anyone got a smelly fish to spank on Bonks *** :D seriously Bonk what are you on about :S

Seriously? What am I on about? Your comment about police fining or not fining EK hostesses. Are EK hostesses fined because they are EK hostesses? If yes, why? If not, why make the point that they are EK hostesses?

As for smelly fish spanking, no thanks. You don't sound like my type but good luck with finding someone who is :D.

MAN i cant believe i have to explain myself to BONKS :S

ok it was just a comment not else. I asked Choco to mention something good that might have happened to her or her friends like one of her friends working in emirates who got away without getting a fine :D

and no they are not fined if they work for EK :D mind you am sure someone of them get away with a fine by flirting with the policeman :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 31, 2009
rudeboy wrote:MAN i cant believe i have to explain myself to BONKS :S

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can.
bonk

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat