American Football

Topic locked
american football Oct 21, 2006
anyone know where i can watch football (american) on sunday night? sorry to be a pest about this issue but my beloved new orleans saints are actualy winning.

gregory863
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 21, 2006
I saw the superbowl on ESPN thru the hotel tv lineup. I forget which of the cable packages carries it.

You could also watch it thru the net. Download TVUplayer and go from there. I don't undertand how streaming works (quality, charges, etc.). The site has ESPN, NBC, CBS, etc.

I'm an Airplane's fan.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 21, 2006
what is airplanes dude?
gregory863
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 21, 2006
I think i'll open a pub where they show different sports on different screens. Pub will be divided into 5 sections

American Football
Cricket
Soccer

Anyone have suggestions for the other 2? :P

Oh and the Pub will serve non-alcoholic drinks and lotsa Tea and Coffee :P And a seperate section to play pool.

Stupid Green Bay sucks. Used to love that team.
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 21, 2006
4. Baseball
5. Basketball
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 21, 2006
gregory863 wrote:what is airplanes dude?

Jets :roll:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 21, 2006
all i can say is last sunday when i asked the night clerk at my hotel where i could watch football he sent me to the york hotel. the place was full of girls but NO football. and concord sorry to hear you're a jets fan they aren't having a good year.
gregory863
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 21, 2006
gregory863 wrote: and concord sorry to hear you're a jets fan they aren't having a good year.

No problem. they haven't had a good last 3 decades and 7 years (but who's counting)!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 21, 2006
gregory863 wrote:all i can say is last sunday when i asked the night clerk at my hotel where i could watch football he sent me to the york hotel. the place was full of girls but NO football. and concord sorry to hear you're a jets fan they aren't having a good year.

place was full of girls but NO Football? football means soccer here.. but there were girls.. wouldn't u rather bird watch and make conversation with them than lookin' for a football game? :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 22, 2006
couldn't afford these birds padnuh!
gregory863
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:Anyone have suggestions for the other 2? :P

Rugby union and rugby league

(Rugby > cricket)
iapetus11
Dubai Forums Frequenter