Fake Attestation, Not My Crime

Fake Attestation, not my Crime Jan 16, 2015
Hi
i needed guidance on my lifetime ban case from AbU Dhabi due to fraudulent documentation.
I am a telecommunication engineer qualified with remarkable grades from my home country PAKISTAN. I was lucky to work for 2 years in Abu Dhabi at a respectable position and environment. Following my promotion, my documents were submitted to MINISTRY. After some days i recieved a call from police station saying that due to fraudulent documents i was to be arrested. I visited them immediately and got to know that it was the attestation that was fake. Because all documents and degree were legally achieved i was confident and filed a legal case providing them with all proofs. For around 8months the case was under process and my passport was in their custody.
After 8 months i got clarification letter from court that im cleared from all charges and im not found guilty. However after a week or two, while i was on work i was approached by police with arrest warrant and arrested. I spent 15 days in jail....and then was depoted back to PAkIstan with a lifetime ban.
I have all proofs that i am not guilty...it was a stamp that was fake on my degree which wasnt even known to me. I have undergone a very bad time during last month for a crime which I havent even carried out.
Can anybody help me now? Is their any way that this lifetime ban can be lifted as it was not my crime!
PLease help me in this case...
Regards.

Ajnb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Fake Attestation, Not My Crime Jan 01, 2016
Ajnb ,hi if ur blacklist issue not solved yet.pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com.may be i can help u after reviewing the same.thanks
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Fake Attestation, Not My Crime Jan 29, 2016
add in me whatsapp +971555409221
or email me mluqman2002@gmail.com
mluqman2002
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Fake Attestation, Not My Crime Mar 03, 2016
i have applied for visit visa for dubai it got rejected for security reasons.but i have not gone dubai at all. i dont have any cases..
indian123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 06, 2016
mluqman2002 ,pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Fake Attestation, Not My Crime May 04, 2016
Hi Dear All,

For any kind of Immigration Issues like Blacklist, Lifetime ban, Absconding to be cleared Legally and for any other legal issues please do contact us.

Regards,
Pushpa.M,
Advisor,
Dubai, UAE
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Fake Attestation, Not My Crime Jul 22, 2017
Ajnb ,

Hello ,

Is your case cleared ?

If not you can contact me.We will help you.
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list