Need Urgent Loan

Topic locked
Need urgent loan Feb 17, 2015
Good day. I am a resident of Estonia. I have financial problems, I want to ask you. Who can help me and give credit. I already got to the Scam and paid them a lot of money. Please help me.

iljuwka
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 01, 2015
Are you looking for a very genuine loan?

Do you want financial assistance in your business?

Do you want to buy your dream house and car?

Do you want to start up a business and you dont know where to start from?

Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions?

worry no more because we give out loan At an affordable interest rate of 2%? Processed within 24 hours.and a repayment

duration period of 1year to 10years to any part of the world.We give out loans within the range of 5,000 to 100,000,000 USD

Just for only one fee, which is the Registration fee while the company will be paying all other fees, Any loan company asking

for more than one fee is a scam and beware of that company. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our

priority.contact us today at( maxwellloans24@outlook.com ) where your needs are meet and your worries are over.

REGARDS!!!
MAXWELLLOAN
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 17, 2015
Are you searching for a very genuine loan? At an affordable interest rate? Processed within 24 hours. Have you been turned down constantly by your Banks and other financial institutions? Maurice finance is Offering loan ranging from 1,000.00 Min. to 50,000,000.00 Max. At 2% interest rate. Contact him via
( mauricefinance@hotmail.com ) and send down the below details.

Full Name __________
Location __________
Country __________
Sex __________
Phone __________
Amount Required __________
Duration __________
Age __________

Best Regards.

Email: mauricefinance@hotmail.com
MauriceFinance
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Need Urgent Loan Sep 08, 2015
Greetings,

Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect.
Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--

Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worlwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 3.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.

We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.

If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA Loans & Investments Team
Email Id: loans@commercialbsa.co.za
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Sep 23, 2015
Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email ( lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Jeff Chandler............

--- Sep 23, 2015 ---

Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email ( lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Jeff Chandler............
JeffChandler
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 08, 2015
HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM HERMAN CEIN LOAN FINANCE ( CEINLOANFINANCE@YAHOO.COM )

Hello everyone, My name is Morgan Steev white, I am from the New Jersey, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Herman Cein { ceinloanfinance@yahoo.com } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Herman Cein the C.E.O of Herman Cein Loan Finances who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Herman Cein, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Mr Herman Cein on his email address: { Ceinloanfinance@yahoo.com } Website: hermanceinloanfinance.bravesites.com
MorganSteev
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 01, 2015
Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Margret McColister a single mom from dudelange in Luxemburg, i will like to share this great testimony on how i
got my loan from Loan Company when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills any more,
After been scammed by various companies on line and have been denied a loan by my bank and some other credit union i
visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an
old school mate who introduced me to Martha Ingram Loan Firm At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk
of requesting a loan on line any more, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due
to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $50,000.00 from
( marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com ). Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to
me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to Martha Ingram Loan Company for giving a meaning
to my life when i had lost all hope.

--- Nov 01, 2015 ---

Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Margret McColister a single mom from dudelange in Luxemburg, i will like to share this great testimony on how i
got my loan from Loan Company when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills any more,
After been scammed by various companies on line and have been denied a loan by my bank and some other credit union i
visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an
old school mate who introduced me to Martha Ingram Loan Firm At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk
of requesting a loan on line any more, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due
to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $50,000.00 from
( marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com ). Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to
me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to Martha Ingram Loan Company for giving a meaning

--- Nov 01, 2015 ---

MargretMcColister
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 03, 2015
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM ( williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com )

My name is Mrs. Happy Traveler. I live in USA Las Vegas and I am a happy woman today as I speak , I told my self that any loan company or lender that could change this broken life of mine and that of my family , I will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $75,000 USD on October 12 2015 and I got my loan within 72 hours without stress They are indeed God fearing people, working with a reputable loan company. if you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them today and please tell them that I Mrs.Happy Traveler referred you to them you can reach them via email.( williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com )…I wish you good luck thanks and may God almighty bless you.
HappyTraveler
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk