Masafi Water. I Need Answers

Topic locked
Masafi water. I need answers Dec 17, 2011
Hello All.

I am doing a project on Masafi water.

Please tell me some information about this UAE based company.

I want to know, what makes this company so successful, whats their competitive advantage, and what makes Masafi different from the competitors.

Who are the competitors to Masafi?

Lulwa :)

LulwaAli
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Masafi Water. I Need Answers Dec 20, 2011
hi there,

what makes Masafi sucsesful, its they are using pure & natural water from down wells, most other water companies using distilled & purified water from taps lol which taste aweful, plus they have a very good marketing, it has the best marketing scheme u can imagine, they start putting their own referigrators (same as pepsi & Coke) in small grocieres and supermarkets and they have vending machine all over streets in UAE as the only water company provide this service.......the main compitotr is ALAIN, but seems its far away from masafi, although they have flavored water as masafi...

Regards,
Mukallawi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Masafi Water. I Need Answers Dec 21, 2011
Thank you for your replay, i would definitely put that info into consideration when writing my project on Masafi.

Lulwa

--- Dec 25, 2011 ---

Is Masafi bottled water expensive or not? what are the prices?

--- 1 seconds ago ---

what are the prices of Masafi? are the prices good compared to the competitors? can the company be competitive with their prices? how to apply Porter's 5 forces on Masafi?

Please replay today , I need these information to be added to the project

Thank you

--- Dec 25, 2011 ---

Mukallawi , What are the prices of the Masafi bottled water? are they expensive or not compared to the other brands? how to apply porter's 5 forces on Masafi? which are Rivalry, New entrants, substitutes, bargaining power of buyers, and bargaining power of suppliers. how to apply them on Masafi? please help me. When these forces are high then the company is not attractive and wont earn more profits, in the case of Masafi it seems that all the 5 forces are high, but i want to conclude in my project that the company (Masafi) is doing well, and is successful internationally, and can earn profits. can you help me? Replay ASAP. I need to add it to the project...

Thank you
LulwaAli
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk