DUBAI WATER TAXI

Topic locked
DUBAI WATER TAXI Feb 04, 2005
Investors invited for development of exclusive hi-speed Taxi boats, Water limousines & Commuters for the new market of luxury transport in Dubais new coast of Islands. Boats could be produced in UAE. This will be an big business in the near future.
Boats will be Dubais answer on the Venetian Taxiboats. Also interested in contact with serious persons to run this Taxiboat business .

:arrow: E-mail: kitzbuel@passagen.se

boatsman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 04, 2005
Hey there,

Good idea but unfortunately your units are way too expensive. Solutions currently being studied can work on fuel as well as those on electricity and can go as low as 10,000 - 20,000 euros.

So I dunno if its just cause european's are more expensive but you should study cost feasibality.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Feb 05, 2005
I do not what kind of tranport solution you think of but the Venetian Taxi cost about 350.000US$ and I do not think the market for seatransports in Dubai will be in the budget class! Boats have to designed for offshore use and for Dubai´s a little bit hotter climate than Venice. Do not compare these boats with our pleasure boats. As I say these boats could very well be produced in UAE but design is important because these boats will be a part of Dubai´s image for many years.
boatsman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 06, 2005
The gov. departments here already have tenders and licensing underway and all i can tell you is there are much cheaper solutions then the ones offered here.

If you can compete go right ahead but if you can't then just letting you know ahead of time.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk