Need Email Ids Of Top Business Peoples -UAE

Topic locked
Need Email Ids of top business peoples -UAE Apr 27, 2012
hi friends

i need email ids of :-

1. top business peoples in UAE
2. owners of companies in uae
3. owners of companies in free zone ( Jafza, Dafza, Saifzone, hamriya freezone, rak freezone, Adafz, Difc, DIC, Dubai Media city etc )

please share the emails or send me email at tinku1412@gmail.com

--- May 11, 2012 ---

Awaiting for response please reply

tinku1412
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Need Email Ids Of Top Business Peoples -UAE May 29, 2012
I am also searching for same. I need to grow business contact as I am planning business in UAE.
Brynnae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Need Email Ids Of Top Business Peoples -UAE Jun 06, 2012
any solutions?
duswap
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Need Email Ids Of Top Business Peoples -UAE Oct 13, 2013
I have a list of few businesses I have been trying to search for the last few months. Its in the thousands.

The other option I think is buying a database from someone which is around AED1000. I dont think its smart buying it from them though.
setupbusiness
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Need Email Ids Of Top Business Peoples -UAE Dec 14, 2013
Hello

Since 2009, we are a Middle East business contacts and company information provider.

Who we are?

Since 2009, DaTa Link Process is the Middle East's largest buiness database of up-to-date, downloadable, and complete contacts and company information. With a directory of more 50,000 business contacts and over 15,000 company information.

What we do?

Every business contacts and companies on our database is complete with email, phone and title. DaTa Link has the business contacts found nowhere else!

Looking for information on a company to sell into?

You've come to the right place. Search our large database of company information to find information on any company in any industry vertical. DaTa Link contacts company information provides C-Level, VP, Director and Manager Level business contacts at any company.
datalinkprocess
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk