Top 500 UAE Master Franchise For Sale - Partner Considered

Topic locked
Top 500 UAE Master Franchise for sale - Partner considered Jul 25, 2006
Greetings

I have the UAE Master Franchise for an international company based in Toronto, Canada.

I am looking to either sell this Franchise or take on a managing partner who can be based in Dubai. The reason for the sale is due to the fact that i have also accuired the Master Franchise for the North of England and Wales, and i am concentrating my efforts on that area.

Whilst in Dubai, i took on several clients who are all top players in the hotel industry and with the growth of the regions tourism market set to boom, this would be a unique opportunity for a hard working, hands on investor.

I have available an employee who has worked for Bevinco for the past 8 years, and whom is completely competant to perform the daily running of the business, who would be more than happy to join us out in Dubai.

Bevinco are the world’s leading service franchise specializing in profit management for bars and eateries. For the past 18 years, our franchisees have helped restaurant and bar owners and executives create profitable businesses using our technology and state-of-the-art assessment processes.

On a weekly basis, our franchisee partners provide owners and executives with customized and independent on-site consultations. Their primary objective is to find new opportunities for increasing revenue and decreasing operational costs.

For further details about Bevinco, please visit our website at

www.bevinco.com

I can be contacted through email at tonydxb@bevinco.com

Kind Regards

Tony O'Brien
Bevinco UAE
Bevinco North of England, UK.

Bevinco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk