Yoga For Weight Loss, Purpose.

Topic locked
Yoga for weight loss, purpose. Apr 24, 2012
Yoga is very useful exercise. It keeps, maintain your body loosing weight reduces stress. Yoga is a helpful to health you will find that your sleep will improve, and that you may even need less time to sleep as your rejuvenation level.What do you think..

Eliezerrr
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Yoga For Weight Loss, Purpose. May 24, 2012
Yoga is the best exercise for losing the weight and improving overall health and fitness.
It improves both physical and mental health and prevents from a number of diseasessuch as weight gain, heart problems, blood pressure, stomach problems, and body pain. It also removes stress, depresion, and anxiety.
Byron125
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Yoga For Weight Loss, Purpose. Jul 13, 2012
Well i think yoga is not as effective for weight loss.. as it is mental peace and relaxes the body the way, no other exercise can.. I do yoga on regular bases, and as i exhale.. i feel an invisible masseuse giving massage to my each muscle..
UAEBizemirates
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Yoga For Weight Loss, Purpose. Jul 23, 2012
yoga is great for mental peace and to develop focus. Yoga combines slow excercise with meditation on every move of our body.
madisonjump
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga for weight loss, purpose. Dec 28, 2012
i think for weight loss do try some alternative medicines like chinese accupuncture
dougwhitmore
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga for weight loss, purpose. Dec 31, 2012
yep there are many treatments available in chinese acupuncture for weight loss and there are good clinics available in dubai which provides acupuncture treatment for weight loss.
rbgpriyanka
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Yoga for weight loss, purpose. Jan 04, 2013
I have tried yoga for weight loss but its not working fine for me.If Chinese acupuncture is good for weight loss, i would like to give it a try. :) Can anyone suggest a good acupuncture clinic at Dubai. ?
Bettypaul
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga for weight loss, purpose. Mar 21, 2013
I have tried yoga for weight loss but its not working fine for me.If Chinese acupuncture is good for weight loss, i would like to give it a try. :) Can anyone suggest a good acupuncture clinic at Dubai. ?

Hi Betty,
Yes,There is a good acupuncture clinic in Dubai which i had visited last month.It is Korean Acupuncture and Herb Clinic, Dubai .
They have a Genuine Weight Loss Program. You can try it.For more information you can visit their site.
http://www.kahcdubai.com/Alternative-Medicine-Treatment/Weight-Loss-Treatment-Acupuncture.asp
ryandavid
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Yoga for weight loss, purpose. May 15, 2013
Yes yoga is very beneficial for health. After yoga you will see that your sleep is very well. It helps the calmness of your mind and peace of your mind as well. It helps to flow blood very well in your body.

MAX888
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Alternative Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Alternative Medicine in Dubai