Accomodation/roommates Needed

Topic locked
Accomodation/roommates needed Oct 23, 2007
I am looking for an accomodation in a safe and nice area of Dubai (preferably central) as I dont have a car and driving license yet.

I would rather have a place on my own even if it is very tiny, but as long as it has its own kitchen (build in) and bathroom.

Sharing the apartment/villa would also be fine.

elenat

Oct 23, 2007
forget anything shared, you will end up in the streets faster you can say... uuuh.
i just received a call a couple of minutes ago, that i have to leave my appt. by end of the month!
In an Tower in the Greens which is empty by about 80% :!:

:evil:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Accomodation/roommates needed Oct 23, 2007
elenat wrote:I am looking for an accomodation in a safe and nice area of Dubai (preferably central) as I dont have a car and driving license yet.

I would rather have a place on my own even if it is very tiny, but as long as it has its own kitchen (build in) and bathroom.

good afternoon, i have room in the flat in Deira, near Labor office. big room fully furniture. call me for details 050-2581810
laiyal
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 01, 2007
M! wrote:forget anything shared, you will end up in the streets faster you can say... uuuh.
i just received a call a couple of minutes ago, that i have to leave my appt. by end of the month!
In an Tower in the Greens which is empty by about 80% :!:

:evil:

M!, is it illegal to share an appt? That sucks. Elenat, I am moving to Dubai in January and I would like to get a nice place hopfully by the beach with ocean views. If that works for you let me know.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 01, 2007
M's situation is quite rare and he was very unlucky, generally speaking flat/appt/villa share is ok
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Accomodation/roommates needed Nov 02, 2007
elenat wrote:I am looking for an accomodation in a safe and nice area of Dubai (preferably central) as I dont have a car and driving license yet.

Im gonna to Dubai 19 November.Have u find accomodation?
I also would like Sharing the apartment/villa would also be fine.
zhala
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai