R U Working In Dubai... Concern About Your Parents Health

Topic locked

Do you want to take care of your Parents... with working on Overseas.

Yes really i concern abt this point.
100%
No i dont bother.
No votes

Total votes : 3

R u working in Dubai... Concern about your parents Health May 14, 2009
Hi friends

Manish here, if you are working overseas. And your parents are in Home... you are far away from them. How will you take care of their health... I can understand the feelings/problems of overseas workers... A group called HealthcareMagic is now taking care of this problem. search for HealthcareMagic in google. and check their "Parents Care Plan for Overseas People. Hope fully this may be very helpful for all who works overseas.

Thanks !

Dr. Manish
Dubai Forum Guest

May 14, 2009
This is a great initiative! I'm living in Dubai since last 4 years, and I have 2 kids... my parents live in Bikaner in India, and I would like to know more about this initiative. Please inform me.

Thanks.
Kavita
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: R u working in Dubai... Concern about your parents Healt May 14, 2009
Dr. Manish wrote:Hi friends

Manish here, if you are working overseas. And your parents are in Home... you are far away from them. How will you take care of there health... A group called HealthcareMagic is now taking care of this problem. I can understand the feelings/problems of overseas workers... search for HealthcareMagic in google. and check their "Parents Care Plan for Overseas People. Hope fully this may be very helpful for all who works overseas.

Thanks !

Sorry, I missed to read about it is on healthcaremagic. I found it.

Thanks again!
Kavita
Dubai Forum Guest

May 14, 2009
Dude that sounds interesting btw r u really a doctor Manish? huh!!!!!, ......anyways i did google for that and I found they are talking about Live chat, I am not interested in that, where the hell is Parent care n all?
nishalspace
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 14, 2009
nishalspace wrote:Dude that sounds interesting btw r u really a doctor Manish? huh!!!!!, ......anyways i did google for that and I found they are talking about Live chat, I am not interested in that, where the hell is Parent care n all?

Hi nishalspace:oops: ... M not talking abt specifically... you can search more you'll get more services like that... but my concern is i hav heard a lot abt that when i was looking for this bcoz Rajesh Sharma from Abu-Dhabi(my friend) asked me for help regarding parents care. If you have alternates then write something for kavita (asked above...) :roll:
Dr. Manish
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai