Work For British Architect In Dubai

Topic locked
a r c h i t e c t u r e ! !! Feb 06, 2004
Hi,

interesting scheme!

I am a british architect looking for work in dubai, would you guys know ifthere is much opportunityfor overseas workers?

BD

bluedetailer

Feb 07, 2004
yeah i think there is a vast oppurtunity for british architects down here in dubai and also other overseas ones
cause the burj al arab the worlds self acclaimed only 7star hotel in the world in dubai was designed by a british architect
and dubai international airport by a german architect if im not mistaken

as a matter affect dubai mostly uses british or german architects i guess its cause they know the deep rivalry you guys have for eachother will be an influential catalyst in bringing the best designs too dubai .
and if u wanna be succeful architect in dubai you have to be able to combine modern designs with traditional locals ones as those are the looks dubai usually goes for

well a good place for you to find out alot more on dubai infrastructure would be checking out a site on EMAAR projects they are right now the main contractor for dubais upcoming projects

so search for EMAAR an ull get to know more of wats going on in dubai as in regard with architectureal stuff

hope it was helpfull
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai