Re-locating From Canada To UAE As A Software Architect

Topic locked
Re-locating from Canada to UAE as a Software Architect Nov 18, 2009
Hi there

I am a Canadian Citizen working in Toronto. Thinking about re-locating to UAE. I have 10 years Experiences in Software Design and Architecture in financial industry. Currently working at a leading financial institution in Canada.

I have done my Bachelors and Masters in Computer Sciences from Pakistan (Moved to Canada 5 years back)

I need some advise as to what i can expect in terms of Salary/ Benefits etc. Also need to know the current state of the Job Market in Dubai.

Thanks

nlf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 21, 2009
Hello,

These are 2 interesting questions.

For the financial situation. i created a thread about the subject. i am trying to update it with the informaiton i read and hear on the radio.

The threas is titled: "The end of the economic crisis"

For the expected salary, i don't have a clear idea. I have 10 years of experience in france as IT Architect with management experience. I am watching the market since 2 months. I can say the number of offers is relatively low. from the salary side, i still was not able to have a clear idea due to the low number of job offers.

Well, i guess that things will get better starting next year. The US PIB was positive in Q3. It needs some time to be reflected elsewhere.

Best Regards,
Marc
Marc_
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai