I have an unlimited contract mentioning the start date only and no end date. I worked in this company for 2 yrs and 11 months now. But I submitted a non renewal of contract notice on the 2 yrs & 10 months service (no received copy of that letter at hand). On that exact day which I mentioned in my letter as my last day, they process the application for cancellaton of visa/labor card but after getting my signature, they told me that they will hold the cancellation unless I can settle my pending project.
1) Do you think the employer has the right to hold the cancellation?
2) Do I need to finish the pending project even I had served the 30 days notice? Because I had endorsed this already to my colleague. (Colleague accepted hesitantly but cooperates with the turn over ).
3) After receiving this last month salary (including the few days extension), they don't want me to report in the office anymore but they will just contact me anytime if they want my presence in transacting the project. Do you think this is still legal?
4) Since I am still transacting with them, Do you think my contract will be renewed automatically even if I already rendered my notice?
5) In connection with my pending project, my employer and manager are threatening me not to cancel my visa if I cannot collect payment. Do I need to file a complain against them?
Thank you in advance!