People Who Work For Emirates

Topic locked
Nov 09, 2006
they dont employ "pikey's" Ian so Freza is unemployable by them

:lol: :lol: :lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 09, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Admit it, you secretly want to be an Emirates Trolley Dolly? :)

:lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
Actually no I have no desire to be a trolley drolley or whatever you call them.

And Arnie, if I'm a pickey I know that you didn't even qualify for an extra in the Benny Hill Show (way back in your youth). You were too unsophisticated even for this show! Don't be bitter, you can always try showing off about something ... on a forum. You can always compensate for your upbringing. :wink:
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 09, 2006
ouch!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 09, 2006
^ian^ wrote:ouch!

+1
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
gtmash wrote:
Mike O'Neill wrote:I am amazed at how profitable that airline actually is now.

I tend to believe they are being propped up by the government, considering they were the online airline in the world who claimed to make a profit right after September 11 2001!

Are you implying Emirates is behind 9/11?

*plays Xfiles theme song*

:lol:

I flew Emirates right after 9/11, fully booked as usual, it's full planes that make profits and every time I fly them they are full, and definately not cheap
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 09, 2006
freza wrote:Actually no I have no desire to be a trolley drolley or whatever you call them.

And Arnie, if I'm a pickey I know that you didn't even qualify for an extra in the Benny Hill Show (way back in your youth). You were too unsophisticated even for this show! Don't be bitter, you can always try showing off about something ... on a forum. You can always compensate for your upbringing. :wink:

And here was me thinking Freza was the President of the Arnie Fan Club :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 09, 2006
sage & onion wrote:[

no that would be Jamal :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
sage & onion wrote:[

no that would be Jamal :lol:

No mate, Jamal is VICE President :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

hello Nov 10, 2006
hello :oops:
m-mashaal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 11, 2006
What the f**k is wrong with those people?! Why are there so many people spamming this particular forum?!
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 11, 2006
liverpool4ever wrote:What the f**k is wrong with those people?! Why are there so many people spamming this particular forum?!

Spam or pure crap
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 11, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Well considering the annual bonus my father gets for profit share, I'd say they're doing very well.

How do you know that bonus came from profit and not the Shiekh's pocket? I am just being a devil's advocate thats all. My point is when a company is private we have to take there word for it. They will not publish there books.

On the other side I am a loyal Emirates customer and i witness how there flights are fully booked ALL the time. They just added a 3rd daily flight from New York to Dubai yet those flights are always over booked. Its amazing actually.

Even the terrorists are not stupid to bomb or hijack their own plane...its always over booked coz people love their LIFE!
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
seven wrote:
MaaaD wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Well considering the annual bonus my father gets for profit share, I'd say they're doing very well.

How do you know that bonus came from profit and not the Shiekh's pocket? I am just being a devil's advocate thats all. My point is when a company is private we have to take there word for it. They will not publish there books.

On the other side I am a loyal Emirates customer and i witness how there flights are fully booked ALL the time. They just added a 3rd daily flight from New York to Dubai yet those flights are always over booked. Its amazing actually.

Even the terrorists are not stupid to bomb or hijack their own plane...its always over booked coz people love their LIFE!

I find it amusing how you stereotype terrorists as being arab....

was the individual responsible for the oklahoma city bombing an arab?

that is just one example, i dont feel like typing out any more...unless you need me to that is...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 11, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
seven wrote:
MaaaD wrote:

I find it amusing how you stereotype terrorists as being arab....

was the individual responsible for the oklahoma city bombing an arab?

that is just one example, i dont feel like typing out any more...unless you need me to that is...

I'm sorry If I have offended you, but in this modern day n age "MOST" of the terrorists are from mid east countries...
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
How would you define a terrorist; act of terrorism?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 11, 2006
bushra21 wrote:How would you define a terrorist; act of terrorism?

Ok now i know where you are comin from...but i was just statin the fact that most of the hijackings, suicide bombings, kidnappings are carried out by people from Mid east....
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
seven,

Unjustifiable war is terrorism but with bigger and more expensive weapons and PR campaigns.
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 11, 2006
freza wrote:seven,

Unjustifiable war is terrorism but with bigger and more expensive weapons and PR campaigns.
My post was related to the topic....
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
seven wrote:

so do freza they use plane too do not they :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:

If you are soo interested in war n terrorism, please open a new thread and we can have a good discussion there...
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:

If you are soo interested in war n terrorism, please open a new thread and we can have a good discussion there...

you started it, iam not interested but when someone have a narrow view on something i like to open it up for them :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:

you started it, iam not interested but when someone have a narrow view on something i like to open it up for them :lol:

I do not comment on subjects I've no knowledge of but I'm fully aware of middle eastern terrorism...

Do you agree with me that western airlines are more vulnerable to terror attacks than middle eastern airlines?
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:

I do not comment on subjects I've no knowledge of but I'm fully aware of middle eastern terrorism...

Do you agree with me that western airlines are more vulnerable to terror attacks than middle eastern airlines?

Who are you and where are you 7?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 11, 2006
seven

No I do not agree, from the handful attacks on western airlines that the media engraved it in your head, to the many attacks on all other airlines in the middles eastern airlines that done by the US in Iraq, Afghanistan also Israel destroyed Lebanon airport. I have no interest in that debate not now and not in this thread but which one is more?? or is because done by governments it make it acceptable terrorism.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2006
sara_uk wrote:seven

No I do not agree, from the handful attacks on western airlines that the media engraved it in your head, to the many attacks on all other airlines in the middles eastern airlines that done by the US in Iraq, Afghanistan also Israel destroyed Lebanon airport. I have no interest in that debate not now and not in this thread but which one is more?? or is because done by governments it make it acceptable terrorism.

Come on Sarah, you sound like a student :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 11, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:

i'm bush in dubai
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
sara_uk wrote:seven

you are entitled to your opinion :)
seven
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2006
seven wrote:you are entitled to your opinion :)

yes it is mine, you can not take it :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2006
seven wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
seven wrote:

i'm bush in dubai

Looks like we have another fool in the forum, the abuse will start soon :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai