Passport + Allegations All Together - HELP Please!

Topic locked
Passport + Allegations All together - HELP Please! Jun 22, 2013
I need some clarification please -

I used to work for this company for 7 months and my contract is unlimited.

I left the company for reasons I cannot mention as it is classified and they already cancelled my visa and now I am under my husband's sponsorship.

Now I am doing my clearance and then they made it difficult for me. One department has refused to sign and is now making allegations that I took some stuff from them. They could not prove this however my concern is - can they still do something on my passport? They will not give me my passport unless I have completed my clearance.

Second, these allegations are beyond me already. I left first week of June and they only made this an issue last week specifically thursday of last week.

All I want from them is my passport and my final pay which they have not provided until now.
What necessary steps can I do?
Please help.

shoebagholic
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Passport + Allegations All Together - HELP Please! Jun 26, 2013
i believe the law is if you resigning you must submit a letter with one month notice same issue if you got a termenation letter from your employer for the processing of canceling the labour card and the visa it takes 7 to 10 working days and you must sign that you got all your financial pending salaries or any other payments however the company can't do anything with your passport

Regards
almubasheri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Passport + Allegations All Together - HELP Please! Jun 26, 2013
Judij
BANNED

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai