Job - Audit, Finance, Budgeting And Planning

Topic locked
Job - Audit, Finance, Budgeting and Planning Jul 01, 2012
Hi members

I am Muhammad Amir From Karachi Pakistan. I am ACCA member and joined this forum due to its effectiveness in addressing all those issues that a new immigrant can face. I am planning to relocate to Dubai for Job and this is the reason I joined the forum to gather information about salary packages, living cost and accommodation rates etc. I am member of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - UK) plus pursuing my Masters in Commerce from local University. I have 3 years of Experience in an Audit Firm and 7 months post qualification experience in one of top Insurance Companies in Pakistan where I am employed currently as Assistant Manager responsible for Financial Reporting.

Can you guys tell me about job market of UAE. Is it worth relocating there? How much will it cost to me if I plan to live in a studio room. Moreover, what is the best way of finding a Job at UAE, as I had to resign from my current Employer if I plan to relocate and if I didn't find a good job at Dubai then I will suffer alot as I will have no option of returning to ex-employer.

Kindly help me in this and Thanks in Advance to all those who guide me on subject matter.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

MAmir86
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai