Finding A Job In UAE

Finding a job in UAE Apr 09, 2012
With this global financial crises and unemployment rate, finding a perfect these days is very difficult. Many engineers and degree holders seem roaming hopelessly without a job. All their hard work and dreams of better life seem going down the drain with such unemployment rate. But you can start your Job search with the following tips:

1- Search for vacancies and prospect employers in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi yellow pages
2 - Look for companies websites, some companies have a career tab in their website, where you can upload your resume
3 - Look for UAE based classified websites and place a Job Ad in Job Wanted tab. Bizemirates (www.uae.me) offers the services of placing a job wanted or hiring Ad in their Job section. Classified sites attract a lot of traffic, so it is highly likely that you will be get noticed by some company or businessman. Sign up and add details of your Work Experience and Education. Plus this website will also allow you to meet different people in UAE, and consequently the chances of getting a job becomes higher.

Good Luck with your Job Search :)

Also visit & Join Bizemirates facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UAEnetwork

Bizemirates
BANNED

Re: Finding A Job In UAE May 08, 2013
Why dont you note down the list of the company and try applying it is as easy how you are applying to your home country.

Best of luck for your job hunt
Judij
BANNED

Re: Finding A Job In UAE May 25, 2013
I want to work as a mobile app developer in Dubai.
appsstathamlee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Jun 30, 2013
appsstathamlee ,

http://manishareview.wordpress.com/2013 ... -in-dubai/

Try out this strategy
Judij
BANNED

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Jul 07, 2013
Pls add your CV to this page say.ae/job/resume/

Thanks,
Mohammad
Mohammad77
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Jul 31, 2013
www.dubizzle.com

gulfnews etc ...
ameerali19
Dubai Forum User

Re: Finding a job in UAE Aug 30, 2013
Hi,my name is Aikay,am a graduate in business management and a certified project manager,young n very energetic... i am seeking 2 get a job in dubai,a small one to start with won't be a bad idea...plz culd any1 help or assist in how i culd achieve dis goal.
Thanks a whole lot...
Aikay
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Jan 29, 2014
I found this information interesting. I am looking for a job change. This information will help me.
younisrahman231
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Feb 05, 2014
When you apply for a job, your prospective employer will want to see your resume. Your resume is a marketing tool that outlines your skills and experience relevant to the job. It can also be called your Curriculum Vitae (CV). Your resume should be dynamic which means you should update it regularly, whenever you finish a job or complete a training course.
Make your CV attractive by experienced resume writers at art2write.com
andrewsc
Dubai Forum Guest

yes a attractive and professional resume brings more opportunities to get interview call for your dream jobs.

andrewsc ,
josephw
Dubai Forum Guest

my name is stephen fokuo,i am now i Ras al khaimah with a company named DULSCO.my brothers back in ghana are giving me a lot of pressure.becaues they want to secure a job in dubia or any place in uae.i need help from any company to help me and my brothers to find a job.they have interest in any security recruitment in uae.if not with any job they will be accepted.FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON +971558418553 OR ON THIS WEBSITE FOKSTEP2@GAMIL.COM ;;;;; HAVE A GOOD DAY.
STEPHENFOKUO
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 12, 2014
i am a mechanical engineer having 9months experience in oil and gas company....contacts no.0527147541

--- May 12, 2014 ---

--- May 12, 2014 ---

mechanical engineer and searching for a job and have come from pakistan on the basis of visit visa...........contact no.0527147541
inayatullah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Finding A Job In UAE May 20, 2014
I was wondering that should I apply for the job in UAE without visa, in a hope that the employer will give one. How often it happens, I am in online marketing.
preetihospital
Dubai Forums Member

undefined May 23, 2014
Every job seeker is trying to market his qualifications, quality, knowledge base and experience in the job market. For that, he/ she must have a marketing document. Your CV (Resume) is that marketing document. Draft it carefully & professionally. Your success lies there.
I can help you in drafting / modifying / reviewing your CV.

Email: cvwritingpoint@gmail.com
CVfriend
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Jun 19, 2014
Your cover letter is a very important document, even more important than your CV! This is because your whole CV will not be read, at least initially. Employers and recruiters give each CV only 7 seconds. How much can they read in that much time. But they will read your cover letter.

So make sure you have an excellent and impressive cover letter. It should outline your experience and skills that are relevant to the job you are applying to and should not be a repetition of your CV. The cover letter should also be brief. Longwinded cover letters don't grasp attention. In fact, by the time the recruiter reaches the end of such a cover letter, they will have forgotten what the beginning stated and the application will end up in the delete pile! This is because recruiters / employers / HR people are busy people. They have to go through 100s or 1000s of job applications every day so have a very short attention span!

So make sure to include a fabulous cover letter with your CV. Include your contact details in your cover letter to make it easy for the recruiter to contact you.

Good luck in your job search, and if you require any assistance with your CV or cover letter, feel free to contact me. My website is Radeya Professional Services - http://www.radeya.biz
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Sep 06, 2014
Art2Write offer CV editing services wherein the old CV is given an effective turnaround making it suitable as per current job requirements. We also work on the tone and the language used in this document so that it appeals prospective recruiters in a suitable manner. Our
years of experience in this field help us to offer best in the industry services to our clients. We have a team of expert CV writers who are excellent in their job. They are highly skilled people who develop and design CV as per requirements.

visit www.art2write.com/CV-Upload for free CV evaluation.
husaina
Dubai Forum User

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Oct 13, 2014
Hello friends

Since most people participating in this thread are already
working in UAE, I wanted your kind guidance to a fellow aspiring worker.

I am expecting to receive a job offer soon. Whilst
interviewing I did not declare one of my previous employers. The employment was
only a few months and I didn’t leave on good terms with that employer.

I wanted to know what
information on past employers does the UAE government request as part of the
work visa/residency visa process
. The reason I ask is that I have also
applied for Australian immigration and was afraid that the Australian
immigration department in its background check on me would compare employers
with the UAE government. I am afraid since I have declared all my employers
(including this one) on my Australian immigration application. So when they see
the difference, they might use this as grounds for rejecting my application.

Thank you dear friends very much
shah12
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Oct 30, 2014
there are a bunch of unemployment people in the UAE
fishable
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Apr 03, 2017
Dubai and UAE have so many recruitment companies, make sure you dont pay for any job. You will be scammed
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Dec 09, 2021
ameerali19 , HI, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES MALE & FEMALE EMAIL: vsmaerttech9@gmail.com or whats app +971545823295.
VSTECH
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Mar 31, 2023
MBR Recruitment is a recruitment agency based in Dubai that specializes in executive search and headhunting services for various industries such as advertising and marketing, finance, public relations, information technology, shipping and logistics.

https://www.mbrrecruitment.com/send-your-cv.php
mbrrecruitment
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Finding A Job In UAE Oct 10, 2023
Good post, Also understand that using Job aggregators can also save good job search time. The biggest biggest being Indeed, Jobrapido, trovit, Talend and many others.

Also making a door to door job search is time consuming but very effective
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai