Finally Emlpyed In Dubai

Topic locked
Finally Emlpyed in Dubai Sep 11, 2008
I have finally moved to Dubai!

I have used Bayt.com for relocating and I have had quite a pleasant experience with the site so I thought I’d recommend it here. It’s as far as can be from the usually complicated online job sites, very user friendly, with easy job search techniques and a straightforward online CV builder (I believe it also has the largest batch of registered employers from around the region). Well, it certainly worked for me, and I hope it works for you as well! Best of luck!

jasattar75
Dubai Forum Guest

hello Jamal Sep 14, 2008
I have been trying to move to Qatar for a while now, but with no luck!
I haven't tried Bayt.com yet even though they have a great reputation, as I have been trying to contact the employers directly (and no positive feedback yet). Still, I heard that recruitment agencies are usually charging both employers and job seekers these days. Is it the case with Bayt.com? Appreciate your help, and congratulations!
elviresandoor
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 14, 2008
Hello Elvire.
Thank you for your message. FYI, Bayt.com did not charge me a single penny. Some recruitment agencies/ job sites do charge jobseekers, that's right, but Bayt.com isn't one of them. I greatly encourage you to build your online resume with them. It will definitely give you access to many more potential employers and available job opportunities, not only in Qatar but in the whole region as well.
Best of luck with your search!
jasattar75
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 16, 2008
Hello

I have used Bayt's job site too, more than once, to look for jobs. I was never charged Elvire so don’t you worry. Rest assured, you will get access to top employers through their website for free. Just make it a point to keep your resume refreshed at all times. I know through a friend of mine that this tip keeps you on the top of the list of employers looking for candidates with your skills and qualifications.
Best of luck!
garrysamhoun
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 16, 2008
Many thanks to both of your for your time and advice. I have no doubt now that I will be on the right track with Bayt job site!! As a matter of fact, I will start uploading my online resume right away. I will definitely keep you posted! Thank you once again.
elviresandoor
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 25, 2008
elviresandoor wrote:Many thanks to both of your for your time and advice. I have no doubt now that I will be on the right track with Bayt job site!! As a matter of fact, I will start uploading my online resume right away. I will definitely keep you posted! Thank you once again.

Hi elviresandoor. Please update us with your experience of UAE job sites. Because most of them are full of scam.
kashaziz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai