Employment Visa For Dubai

Topic locked
Employment Visa for Dubai Jul 19, 2012
I am an Indian citizen currently working in KSA. I am having an offer from one of the companies in Dubai. I want to ask that If i have an employment visa from an employer in Dubai, can i directly travel from Riyadh to Dubai and get the visa stamped on arriving in Dubai, or can i get the employment visa stamped here in Riyadh and then directly travel to Dubai without going back to India or do i need to go back to india and then get my visa stamped there.

Thanks

geniusguy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Employment Visa For Dubai Jul 19, 2012
geniusguy , If you have an offer Dubai company, ask Dubai company to apply visa first then send you the copy of the visa. You can enter UAE only with the visa. After you enter you have to go for medical then visa stamping. Its reverse rule like saudi visa.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Employment Visa For Dubai Jul 23, 2012
Will it be possible that the company will send me a visa and i can get it stamped on arrival in Dubai or is it necessary that i have to get it stamped here before coming to Dubai?
geniusguy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Employment Visa For Dubai Jul 24, 2012
geniusguy , Visa stamping is done after you enter the country on Employment visa and after you finish your Visa medical only. Company can send you original visa by courier then you can enter directly in UAE on emp visa.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai