Any BAN Moving From FZ To Etisalat.

Topic locked
Any BAN moving from FZ to Etisalat. Feb 28, 2009
Hi everybody,

I'm currently working for a freezone company on a unlimited contract. Im still under probation. If i move to etisalat during the probation period, do i get a ban. Also its mentioned in the contract ive to pay the visa charges if i leave during probation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

keysers
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Any BAN moving from FZ to Etisalat. Feb 28, 2009
keysers wrote:Hi everybody,

I'm currently working for a freezone company on a unlimited contract. Im still under probation. If i move to etisalat during the probation period, do i get a ban. Also its mentioned in the contract ive to pay the visa charges if i leave during probation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

no, you probably won't be banned, moving out of the FZ is normally quiet simple. additionally Etisalat is basically a government department, there are no bans involved when moving to a government position.

with the visa charges as they are the employer will most likily try to recover some of his expenses. in the UAE they cannot by law do this, but in the FZ as it is in your contract they can do this. charges for FZ visa's vary between 8,000 and 10,000 AED per visa.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai