Visit Visa Laws Have Changed Recently

Topic locked
visit visa laws have changed recently Feb 07, 2007
can any one please tell me how long will it take to get a vist visa while waiting in kish?
is it true that visit visa laws have changed recently,please help!

fati
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 07, 2007
It shouldn't last for more than 3 days, unless if the employer is already applying for your employment visa. Visit visa can be applied online by any authorized travel agencies

I think the changes for visit visa are only applicable for some citizens who can get their visa stamp upon entry for 60 days and for some 30 days. Other than this, there's none. Correct me if i am wrong.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 07, 2007
For Europeans you no longer need a visa, you get a stamp for 60 days upon arrival. I know that because i came on the 17th of January and I have 60 days visa upon arrival stamp on my passport.
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

thankx Feb 07, 2007
thank you for your valuable advice
fati
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 15, 2007
Be aware that not all EU citizens will get the stamp. Citizens from Eastern and Baltic member states need to apply for visit visa via travel agent.
Globetrotter
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 15, 2007
Globetrotter wrote:Be aware that not all EU citizens will get the stamp. Citizens from Eastern and Baltic member states need to apply for visit visa via travel agent.

Most probably, i don't know that for sure but you may be right.
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

visa Apr 20, 2007
Hi,

I am holder of a french passport. I am in dubai and decide to go to oman for a few days. Will it be possible to re-enter dubai with the same visa when back from oman? Or I will be granted another visa?
forzet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: visa Apr 20, 2007
forzet wrote:Hi,

I am holder of a french passport. I am in dubai and decide to go to oman for a few days. Will it be possible to re-enter dubai with the same visa when back from oman? Or I will be granted another visa?

answer: another visa.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around