About Fujairah: An Article On How Is It So Special?

Topic locked
About Fujairah: An Article on how is it so special? Mar 21, 2009
Rising majestically to form a magnificent backdrop to the emirate are the Hajar mountains, with valleys running down to the sea and dotted with ancient forts and castles and little palm groves which cling to their sides. Fujairah has much to offer: great watersports, exploring the mountains, discovering the ancient past and Arabian culture, lazing by the poolside of a hotel or even dining under the stars.

Find out the more visited places & top destination cities in Fujairah

asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 22, 2009
Shaddapa you face :banghead:
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 22, 2009
Ahmed, keep your topics centralised.

You already opened one: Keep it one for our sake. We don't litter your streets with stuff we use everyday, do we?

http://dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=33677
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 23, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Ahmed, keep your topics centralised.

He started a new one because he got busted in the previous one.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 23, 2009
Ooooh PWNED!! :sex:
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 23, 2009
bonk wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Ahmed, keep your topics centralised.

He started a new one because he got busted in the previous one.

So he wants a second a$$kickin' ???

:?
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 24, 2009
Hi All Here

Instead of helping you people just have time to comment negative.Please behave in a professional way.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 24, 2009
asif do you have anything for sale in dubai??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:Hi All Here

Instead of helping you people just have time to comment negative.Please behave in a professional way.

What help do we have to give you? you seem to be helping everyone by giving them a link to the yellowpages. Great public service :idea:
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 24, 2009
Hulahula wrote:

What help do we have to give you? you seem to be helping everyone by giving them a link to the yellowpages. Great public service :idea:

Thanks for promoting yellow pages again
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 24, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:
Hulahula wrote:

Thanks for promoting yellow pages again

I like your confidence. Another person would be considering the fact that he is a dimwit but you on the other hand are still making comments you deem to be smart. I commend you.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 28, 2009
asif.ahmed wrote:Instead of helping you people just have time to comment negative.Please behave in a professional way.

Ok, but you've lost me. How is it unprofessional to point out when someone is making false claims and plagiarising?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 21, 2009
fujairah is awesome, I just got back
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 22, 2009
Can someone give an itenary or a weekend trip to Fujairah from dubai....places to see and how to reach fujairah wud be great
senorita
Dubai Forum Visitor

Fujairah Jul 23, 2009
senorita wrote:Can someone give an itenary or a weekend trip to Fujairah from dubai....places to see and how to reach fujairah wud be great

I went to Al Fujairah on a working day, it was lovely. the beach was empty and I splashed around in the water.

I didn't have transportation so I hopped into a bus. From the bus terminus I took a cab to the beach.
Remember to take a bag with food and drinks.
On the way back you may have to wait for a cab to the main square. Then you can't get the bus back because it is not allowed to take in passengers. So you hop into a shared cab and zip back to Dubai.
Alterntely you could ask Thomas Cook or American Express for a tour plan, they'll take you to the five star hotels there.
vistasad
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around