ABDUL RAHMAN. J
Mob: + 91 9688110063
A self-motivated and hardworking Electrical Engineer with more than 2 years experience in MEP Projects includes Commercial, Domestic and Industrial Projects.
Experience includes managing multinational crews, initiatives and a variety of other construction/demolition projects. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions. Handled multifaceted Project task as JR Engineer to Site Engineer Level. Quickly became a trusted and known for "can-do" attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
• Bachelor Of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 2007-2011
M.I.E.T Engineering College, Trichy, Affiliated to Anna University Trichy
MS Office -Excel, Word, Power point, MS projects etc.
• Experience in Electrical Project works of Various Electrical Scope& Fire Alarm System, Low current system Work Installation, Commissioning & Handover etc.
• Capable of Various Electrical Scope project works Planning, Controlling, Coordinating, Organizing, Procuring, Inspecting and Testing. Interaction with client/consultant independently.
• Prepare Technical & Material submittals, Submittal Drawings, Material take off, Coordinate with store/procurement department to arrange materials and effectively use the material at site avoiding waste and effective utilization of manpower.
• Maintain & Supervise safety standards and Material Quality control for site execution.
• Evaluation of Project, Project requirements, Drawings, Materials, Quality and Safety Specification, ITP
• Coordination with Client/Subcontractors/Site management on time to time basis for review project progress
• Rendering technical Support in preparation of method statements, ITP, QA/QC and HSE Documents
• Plan, Mobilize and Control of Man Material and construction Equipment's
• Earned excellent marks on performance reviews, with citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
EXPERIENCE IN MIDDLE EAST-QATAR
Organization : AL-MILLION SERVICES TRAD. & CONT. CO.WLL.-QATAR
From - To : 10.01.2012 to 22-06-2014
Position : Electrical Engineer.
PROJECTS HANDLED IN QATAR
Project : MESAIEED-PHASE 1 DWTP & SEWERAGE WASTE WATER
TREATMENT PLANT, Mesaieed Industrial City, Qatar
Client : QATAR PETROLEUM
Contractor : Hyosung Ebara Engineering Co .Ltd.,
Sub-Contractor : Al Million Services Trading &Cont .Co.W.L.L,
Designation : Electrical Engineer
Duration : Jan - 2012 to June-2014.
Receiving drawing from planning department and implement on site.
Pre-planning & execution of that project.
Scheduling job responsibilities to site supervisors and reporting the job status to our engineers.
Preparing documentation and submission.
Coordinating inspections as per drawing.
Rendering technical Support in preparation of method statements, QA/QC Documents
Testing of Systems.
Co-ordinate with engineers for Handling Over of this project to client.
Ensuring that safety rules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and are fully enforced.
Team handling ability & ability to adhere to schedules and getting the same executed.
To prepare "As-Built Drawings" and Method Statements Manuals.
Father's Name : JAMEEL.A
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 20.04.1989
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Muslim
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Tamil.
Passport details : J3606036
Expiry Date : 3-11-2021
I hereby declare that all the above information are true to the best of my knowledge and believe