Looking For Secrerial/administrative Job

Topic locked
Looking for secrerial/administrative job Oct 19, 2008
Hi! I am an administrative professional recognized for taking a leadership role in support of top management to meet their responsibility using technical and interpersonal skills to enhance organizational efficiencies and operations.

I have these following Key competences which I can make a significant contribution to continued success of your organization.
• Team Working which I works confidently and efficiently in teams and contributes to achieving objectives and goals. Develops good relationships and cooperates within the team. Supports team members where necessary
• Planning and Organizing, I plans activities thoroughly for self and others. Sets milestones and monitors progress and adjusts them as necessary in response to changes.
• Effective Communication - Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing. Understands and interprets instructions and decisions clearly. Adapts style of communication to meet the needs of the audience. Checks for understanding.
• Customer Focus - Provides high level of service to customers. Maintains contact with customers, works out what they need and responds to them appropriately.

And I am currently looking for a company that can also offer sponsorship and employment visa.

filjobseeker
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 19, 2008
any interested can email me at evangeline_gardon@yahoo.com
filjobseeker
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 12, 2008
mail ur cv to sumitmay24@yahoo.co.in
skanojia_hr
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted