Job Hunters Forced To Live Like Inmates In Qesm Iran

Topic locked
Job Hunters forced to live like inmates in Qesm Iran Aug 25, 2007
Thousands of Job hunters in UAE are forced to live like inmates in Qesm, people from diff nationalities are all squezed in their hotel room (40 people per room ) The Nightmare behind the UAE Dream http://www.dubairadiocast.ne1.net clcik at link to read more about it and view pictures

dubai radiocast
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 26, 2007
They are not forced to, thats what they choose to do, no one forces them to do that.

The visa procedures clearly say that if you are on a visit visa, you need to leave the country once it expires, its a visit visa for people to VISIT dubai, 60 days more than enough, and just in case, they can extend for another 30 days.

If people decide to come and search for a job when they are on a visit visa, its their choice and they have to live with the consequences. The rule is clear, no one forces anyone to do anything. Besides, they can go to any country, cheapest to go to is Qesm.
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 26, 2007
in defence of the poster and blogger i think what he ment is they are forced to live in that environment by the hotel in Qesm not by UAE Gov. if youve read the blog he was soemwhat clear about that ....

but there was a procedure that they dont have to exit if a relative can provide a visa within that day itself . i dont know what happened to that ?

the problem is why cant qesm be like kish withs lots of hotel to choose from ..... and with proper system

cause i too did exit to Qesm and the situation is sad in tolla hotel ... so what i did i went to town and looked for a hotel in where i can stay instead of that hell hole !!! but apparently the visa change guest are all being monopolized by tolla hotel because Other hotel are not allowed to accept customers because they will be fined !!!! WTF ??? and you wont be allowed to exit the country without the stamp from tolla hotel cause the airline owns the hotel !!!!! WTF ????????

who is really to blame ??? those visa sharks who sells visit visa in their respective countries with false stories and hopes about Dubai ... they sell Their Fantasy story and Visit Visa even to those who are un skilled nor qualified to work here in the UAE ....

what happened to the time when the only way to enter UAE is via Visit Visa applied by a relative / or close friend .... with proper supporting documents as a proof that they really have financial help upon arrival

hmmmm ....
majorpain2007
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted