Internship

Topic locked
internship Sep 20, 2008
Hello,

I am a South African student completing my BSc (Economics and Statistics) at the end of 2008 at the University of KwaZulu Natal in South Africa, and I want to know if any banks or financial or business companies in Dubai offer internships in the fields of my degree, during the December/January period. Could i be informed of the requirements and details..please.
If anyone has any information on this please inform me

Thank you
Aaisha Bibi

Aaisha Bibi
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 22, 2008
I am Navdeep gupta,currently enrolled in 4th year,The Technological Institute Of Textile & Sciences since 1943,BHIWANI (Hayraha-INDIA). T.I.T & S is the Top most Engineering college in the History of Indian Universities and colleges.

i m looking for enturnship jan 2009 to june 2009.As per university(MDU-in india) schdule there is a six months training period.I want to utilize my crucial time under major project.I want to involve myself in Major Project ,mean to do work under the project relavent to my field.Because in future this will help me out for a GOOD JOB.

During my stay in college I have done many basic and advanced courses that provided me a fairly strong foundation to pursue projects in the respective fields. I am looking for highly growth and challenging opportunities to enhance my theoretical knowledge and practical skills under your excellent guidance. I can assure you, I will be of great help to you owing my hard work and sincerity.
I will be higly thanks for such regard if you will give me a chance to prove myself and Please reply me wheather that will not usefull for me.

Please reply me for further detail's,if is there any option for me.

with regards.

Navdeep Gupta
erndgupta
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 22, 2008
I am Navdeep gupta,currently enrolled in 4th year,The Technological Institute Of Textile & Sciences since 1943,BHIWANI (Hayraha-INDIA). T.I.T & S is the Top most Engineering college in the History of Indian Universities and colleges.

i m looking for enturnship jan 2009 to june 2009.As per university(MDU-in india) schdule there is a six months training period.I want to utilize my crucial time under major project.I want to involve myself in Major Project ,mean to do work under the project relavent to my field.Because in future this will help me out for a GOOD JOB.

During my stay in college I have done many basic and advanced courses that provided me a fairly strong foundation to pursue projects in the respective fields. I am looking for highly growth and challenging opportunities to enhance my theoretical knowledge and practical skills under your excellent guidance. I can assure you, I will be of great help to you owing my hard work and sincerity.
I will be higly thanks for such regard if you will give me a chance to prove myself and Please reply me wheather that will not usefull for me.

Please reply me for further detail's,if is there any option for me.

with regards.

Navdeep Gupta
erndgupta
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 24, 2008
In Dubai there is little value for fresh graduates and most companies do not have internship programs.

Try Bayt.com. This website allows you to do search for companies who have positions open for internships.

Good luck,
cphoenix
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted