Internetwork Design/Support Professional

Topic locked
Internetwork Design/Support Professional Jul 13, 2005
Hi,

I'm a network support & design professional with over 10 years experience with Canada's largest Telecom. company.

You name it in telecom, Internet and Internetwork in general I have it, yet unable to get a job in the UAE and I have been applying and sending my resume for the past couple of years. I have increased the effort in the last few months but so far nothing, nada, zero :?

Currently, my position is associate director of Engineering & Design group which is the authority for all design/engineering projects, policies, guidelines and processes and oh yeah SLAs too :D

Amazingly, I do market tests in North America and I get responses and interview schedules almost immediately...why the UAE is rejecting me is beyond me :(

Suggestions, comments, help always welcome and will be appreciated.

Arabic is my mother tongue by the way.

Regards,

Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 13, 2005
I have the same problem... I can get an interview tomorrow for a reputable company in a decent position if I wanted to and its happened...

For the UAE... nothing... dunno whats going on but it bites.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2005
Liban wrote:I have the same problem... I can get an interview tomorrow for a reputable company in a decent position if I wanted to and its happened...

For the UAE... nothing... dunno whats going on but it bites.

Thx for the reply; I feel better at least I'm not alone anymore :lol:

Some people told me I have to be there to land a job, but that's not possible for me at the moment anyway.

How technical are they anyway? maybe they see us as either under or over qualified?
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted