I am a Hr professional with around 5 years of experience. I am looking for a suitable job in Dubai. Kindly find below my roles and responsibilities in my current job profile:
I am a HR professional with around 5 years of experience in the domain. I am currently heading the HR division in my organization. I am on a look out for a suitable opportunity in Dubai. Kindly find my resume below and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Gurgaon, India
To work in a dynamic environment where I get opportunities to explore and enhance my skills and to derive job satisfaction by positively contributing to the human resource and the growth of the organisation.
Work Experience (Dec 2012 – Till date) 1 year 2 months
Organization: ThoughtPulp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Manager – Human Resources
Company Profile: ThoughtPulp Technologies, based out of Noida, is an IT company which has a much diversified product portfolio. It deals in providing services like creation of CMS based websites and e-commerce portals, online marketing services, logo creation and branding, etc.
Job Description: Recruited as Manager HR, the KRAs are majorly related to building systems and processes for efficient functioning, recruitment, improvising on organizational structure, linking performance to compensation, ensuring development of soft skills, acting as a business partner and providing all round support to business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Core member of the cross functional team for Organizational Realignment
· Redesign, validate, finalize and constantly improvise on the organizational structure
· Creation of Organizational Realignment document and socialization of the revised Organizational Structure across the organization
Manpower Planning and Recruitment:
· Analysis of Manpower Productivity, Manpower Vs Revenue Analysis and thus deducing Manpower Planning
· Creation of Manpower Budget along with the departmental heads and Managing Director
· Creation of Monthly Recruitment Plan
· Strategize different methods of CV sourcing
· Managing recruitment consultants
· Plan, manage and conduct Campus Drives
· Drafting Recruitment Advertisements
· Creation of Induction Modules in association with Training team
· Conduct Induction Training for all the New Hires
· Ensure 100% compliance of all joining formalities for New Hires
Performance Management System:
· Creation of a performance management system where regular feedback and interaction, motivational sessions, skill build up sessions, etc
played a pivotal role
· Creation of all documents that were related to the PMS
· Regular follow ups with line managers for completion of the appraisal process
· Finalize appraisal reports
· Record the PMS data into the database
· Communicate finalized Performance Ratings to the line managers and support / review till closure
Acting as a business partner:
· Creating formats for reporting for the sales team
· Reviewing data and feedback reports for all employees with the help of the MD
· Arranging for appropriate training sessions for projects, motivation, skill buildup, etc.
Employee Grievance Handling:
· Interact directly with the line functions to understand their grievances and help resolve the same
Rewards and Recognition:
· Managing the monthly R&R events wherein all good performers are recognized and presented with rewards
· Ensure timely Confirmation / Absorption of Employees
· Ensure adherence of proper procedure in Employee Transfers
· Ensure adherence of Separation Formalities for Employees
Work Experience (Oct 2010 – November 2012) 2 years 2 months
Organization: Goo2o Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Asst. Manager – HR
Company Profile: Go o2o Technologies is an e-commerce startup consulting firm which dealt with clients who look at having an online presence
of their business on their own platform.
Job Description: Reporting to the COO, I was responsible for the complete HR and Admin division of the company. The idea
was to develop a strong and efficient HR department in the organization that can eventually lead to organizational development.
Role and Responsibilities:
Recruitment & Retention:
· Analysis of manpower requirement and creation of the hiring calendar
· Creation of monthly recruitment plan
· Strategizing different methods of CV sourcing and training team on usage of different methods
· Plan, manage and conduct campus drives.
· Drafting all recruitment advertisement
· Retention of talent through continuous conversation and dialogue exchange
Training and Development:
· Creating training modules and imparting training to all employees
· Creation of L&D framework with the help of which complete organization wide training and feedback sessions were held
· Planning activities with the help of other team members
· Making sure that there was relevant participation
· Creating a sense of belongingness for every employee
· Bringing in the concept of Rewards and Recognitions
Bringing in the concept of working on a Project Management Software:
· Motivating the team and bringing in the entire staff to work on Asana
· Imparting training to the staff on Asana
· Creating all necessary data for the appraisal process
· Creating a 360 degree performance appraisal system
· Creating all documents and reports for the same
· Linking performance to the individual development and promoting excellence
Formats of all HR documents and database:
· Creating of formats of all HR documents and database
· Reviewing them time to time with appropriate departments and making changes if necessary
· Handling the grievances of the employees
· Managing the exit formalities
Full and Final Settlements:
· Handling the F&F settlements of all ex-employees
Researching the possibilities of installing a HRIS in the organization
Work Experience (Feb 2010 – Sept 2010) 8 months
Organization: Career Cruise HR Pvt. Ltd. (deputed at Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd.)
Designation: HR Executive
Job Description: Understanding the need of the client, creating JDs, communicating it to the team, sourcing resumes, coordinating
interviews taking place at the client site, planning and arranging for drives for experienced as well as freshers for on rolls as well as off rolls
positions. Also getting all the documents arranged from the potential candidates required for the completion of the joining and on-boarding process.
Work Experience (April 2007 – May 2008) – Prior to PGDM 1 year 2 months
Organization: Preet Company
Job Description: The job involved maintenance and creation of all HR relateddocuments and structuring the personnel department. This included handling the complete induction and on boarding process, making sure that their files are complete, maintaining of master roll registers, preparation of wages, etc.
Summer Internship Programme (May 2009 – June 2009) 2 months
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Topic: Job Satisfaction with special reference to transferred employees at ONGC, Jorhat, Assam
Responsibilities handled: Studied the job satisfaction levels of the employees transferred from different parts of the country to North East India
(especially at the Jorhat work station).
Idea behind the topic: The idea behind working on this project was that since north eastern part on India had its own set of problems those were very typical to the region, was ONGC able to do enough to take care of its employees in the region. It was also imperative to understand how ONGC employees felt about being posted in such an area and what was their take on the various efforts put in by their organization to take care of them.
Ø PGDM in Human Resources and International Business from Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi; 2010
Ø B.Com. from Delhi University; 2007
Ø ISC from Assam Valley School; 2004
Ø ICS from Carmel School; 2002
Date of Birth: 26th of November, 1985
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Punjabi and Assameese
Hobbies: Listening to music, travelling, playing sports like football, table tennis, cricket, badminton, etc
Notice Period: 30 days