Construction/Site Manager Looking To Relocate

Topic locked
Construction/Site manager looking to relocate Mar 24, 2006
My name is John, I am a British national and have just finished my contract with Hong Kong Disneyland where I was employed as a construction manager, I was responsible for architectural builders works and finishes in the 1000 seat lion king theatre, the parks main attraction.

I will be in Dubai on Monday 27th of March and will be staying until Thursday the 30th.

I would be eager to meet with potential employers and can be reached by email at j.s.richards@hotmail.com , Should you require a copy of my resume please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks

John

Johnsr71
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 24, 2006
Hi John, have you submitted your CV to the big local companies, like Nahkeel, Emaar etc.?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Engineering jobs Mar 24, 2006
:) Hi guys!

Im a new member in this forum. I am a civil engineer ( civil/structural engineer) and want to experience dubai next month and hopely look for a good job. Want to hear from you guys any information & guidance on how to find a suitable engineering job.

Thanks
nicojon
Dubai Forum Guest

Will do. Mar 25, 2006
Hi Kanelli,

I just put a few emails into the agencies so far. I'm really hoping that something comes of it. Got a few interviews lined up but hope something will come of networking around popular haunts in Dubai.

Cheers

John
Johnsr71
Dubai Forum Guest

Vacanies Apr 23, 2006
Hi John,

Did you have any luck? I am looking for two number project managers based in Dubai but will involve travel outside. I have posted the vacancy on ths website under Project Managers.

Paul George
talk2dubya
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 02, 2006
Hi guys,
if any of you is Planner / Planning manager,
please kindly send your CV to profi222@emirates.net.ae

Details - in personal correspondence

Thanks!
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 04, 2007
I have recently graduated, I’m from the UK and have a Bachelor of Engineering with honours in Civil Engineering, I have around 1.5 years experience in a design office and 6 months out on site. I was planning to move to Dubai in about 12 to 24 months time to work, is it feasible for someone like my self with only around 3 years experience to go work in Dubai or is it just a pipe dream? All I’m looking for is enough money to support my self and be able to live relatively comfortable. If there is anyone with any information on this please feel free to email me, thank you for any help available
Covicymru
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted