Canadian B.Eng, MBA .. Seeking Job In Dubai..any Help!

Topic locked
Canadian B.Eng, MBA .. seeking job in dubai..any help! Sep 30, 2006
Hello,

I am Canadian citizen, fluent in French, Arabic and english, looking for employment in Dubai within the area of: Procurement & Supply Chain management.

I hold a Bachelor of Science and MBA and have over 10+ years of work experience as Strategic sourcing leader/manager mostly within the Aerospace and gas Turbine businesses

My resume is available upon request. I appreciate ANY and ALL help.

I would like to set some contacts first with potential employers before planning a visit with the familly to the UAE.
I am married and have 2 boys (1 and 3 y old) my wife is an IT analyst. She might find a job as well :wink: :wink:

Thanks in advance

Montreal
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 30, 2006
It sounds like you have excellent experience and qualifications etc., so you and your wife will definitley find work here in Dubai. Good luck!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 01, 2006
Thank you,
I sent my resume many times thru Khaleej times online, Jobs in dubai, Baytcom ect.. unfortunately without success.

I would like to send my resume directly to the UAE companies, can some one help providing a list of good companies in the UAE working in the industrial, Aerospace, Oil and Gas and IT fields or maybe just the top 10 any field to start with.

Cheers.
Montreal
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted