Looking For Beanbag Beans

Topic locked
Looking for beanbag beans Sep 29, 2006
Hello,
anyone know where I can get beanbag beans? I've tried all the major home stores and Ask Ingrid in 7 Days (she told me a library supplies place but they don't sell them).
Any help appreciated!
thanks
nellie

nellie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 30, 2006
steal some from any of the ramadan tent bean bags :lol:

on a serious note, many hotels will buy bean bags for seasons (world cup, ramadan, etcc..) i am sure you can get ahold of one of those for a cheap price after ramadan .. call up habtoor grand they have bean bags for ramadan and i am sure they will get rid of them after.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

bean bags Oct 02, 2006
hi nellie,

i have only one left now but i will have stock next month.The price is dhs 300 and we will deliver anywhere in dubai.

Thnx

Regards,

ewquoi
ewquoi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 05, 2006
In Satwa they have shops that will custom make beanbag chairs for you - you could try sourcing the beans from one of those places. I don't have a name of a particular store - just overheard some ladies talking about getting beanbag chairs made.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 05, 2006
y not make your own? i mean all you need to do is get some of that material which they put init and the rest is simple if you have the rite equipment that is ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 05, 2006
rudeboy that would be very practical but time consuming... I suggest you stroll in IKEA, or Pan furniture in Sharjah....Ill bet they have bean bags there :wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

thanks for the tips Oct 06, 2006
Thanks guys - advice much appreciated. I should never have bought the lovely leather beanbag covers in Istanbul... it would be much easier just to buy a beanbag here!

I'll follow up.

cheers
nellie
nellie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 12, 2006
i bought the beans -minus the bag b4 at satwa.. i think there r a couple of those shops that sells the beanbags and beans... i think the shops are situated along a supermarket.. can't remember wat tho..
cranky
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai