My G/f Broke Up With Me After Longterm Relationship

Topic locked
my g/f broke up with me after longterm relationship Sep 20, 2006
my story was with a girl that broke my heart twice so far she broke up with me before and she came back again so i took her back , and now again she left and i have a broken heart that kills me i feel like i'm gonna die sometimes , i still love her so much and every day her love grow more i don't see her a lot and i try not to call her , but sometimes when i feel that she forget about me i go crazy and i can't stop thinking about her . i don't know if she really loved me or no but i know for the fact that i love her more than i love myself and i can't live without her , but i'm kinda sure that she is not going to come back this time and that is killing me i feel like running away from dubai , or sometimes i feel like i wanna kill my self. i don't know what to do should i forget or should or what .
please guys tell what should i do..... i need help :cry:

memo514
Dubai Forum User

Re: my g/f broke up with me after longterm relationship Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:my story was with a girl that broke my heart twice so far she broke up with me before and she came back again so i took her back , and now again she left and i have a broken heart that kills me i feel like i'm gonna die sometimes , i still love her so much and every day her love grow more i don't see her a lot and i try not to call her , but sometimes when i feel that she forget about me i go crazy and i can't stop thinking about her . i don't know if she really loved me or no but i know for the fact that i love her more than i love myself and i can't live without her , but i'm kinda sure that she is not going to come back this time and that is killing me i feel like running away from dubai , or sometimes i feel like i wanna kill my self. i don't know what to do should i forget or should or what .

its all good dude, the best thing i can tell you is just forget about her......it would take a while but its worth it..........trust me dude. You can try to kill her but you gonna get into trouble.......so you gotta make sure its worth it...which it aint

so its takes time and effort to forget a longterm relationship but No Pain No Gain
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
i'll never be able to kill her or anything, in the way i'm always worried about her , and i don't anybody to hurt her because if she got hurt i'll blame myself
memo514
Dubai Forum User

memo514 wrote:my story was with a girl that broke my heart twice so far she broke up with me before and she came back again so i took her back , and now again she left and i have a broken heart that kills me i feel like i'm gonna die sometimes , i still love her so much and every day her love grow more i don't see her a lot and i try not to call her , but sometimes when i feel that she forget about me i go crazy and i can't stop thinking about her . i don't know if she really loved me or no but i know for the fact that i love her more than i love myself and i can't live without her , but i'm kinda sure that she is not going to come back this time and that is killing me i feel like running away from dubai , or sometimes i feel like i wanna kill my self. i don't know what to do should i forget or should or what .

why did u 2 break up?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
i don't know , we fight togather one night and she told me that she is not happy and she wants me to change myself , and she said that our relationship is not working so i blame myself because i was moody sometimes but i was doing everything i could do to make her happy but i don't know
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
then if its not working out , khalas move on ..if u were truely in love , u wouldnt leave each other .. thats how i understand ..or u will do whatever it takes to save ur love ..so move on and find another girl that deserves ur love
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
but what about love , i still love her and i can't live without her i think that i can do alot for her
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:but what about love , i still love her and i can't live without her i think that i can do alot for her

tell her that , ask her back ... prove that u love her and if she loves u , she will take u back and u will live happily ever after 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:but what about love , i still love her and i can't live without her i think that i can do alot for her

Man it hurts... but everyday it gets easier. If she doesn't love you then move on. Get out and about with some friends and do things, try and take her off your mind.

I recommend bowling.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 20, 2006
i told her that but i don't know i guss that she doesn want to come back
because somebody is keep filling her head with bad thoughts about me i guss and this was the reason she left me

so i don't know how to forget , i want to but the problem that i can't stop thinking about her
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:i told her that but i don't know i guss that she doesn want to come back
because somebody is keep filling her head with bad thoughts about me i guss and this was the reason she left me

so i don't know how to forget , i want to but the problem that i can't stop thinking about her

go and see her and tell her ... :idea:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
hey boy.. can i have some clarifications..
Whats your age, what do you do, and how long have been your relationship with that girl, how old is she,what does she do... i may able to help u .or someone will b able to help u out only after knowing all of these i guess.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:i'll never be able to kill her or anything, in the way i'm always worried about her , and i don't anybody to hurt her because if she got hurt i'll blame myself

i know what you mean dude, but dont be so selfless like this...you will only harm yourself. you know what i mean?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
well i'm in mid of 20 so she is , lol i know i should be stronger than that
but love can do more than that

i set with her and i told her that she means life for me and my life stopped when she left me i told her all of that i told her that she should give me another chance but i don't think that she wants to do that i think she got to the point that she is done with me , but what is killing me that how could she after i've done alot for her i gave up my life for her i gave up my family and freinds becuase i was doing somthing wrong in thier opnion in this relationship with her .... last thing that she said that she want me to be her friend and she want me and her to work on that
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:well i'm in mid of 20 so she is , lol i know i should be stronger than that

i set with her and i told her that she means life for me and my life stopped when she left me i told her all of that i told her that she should give me another chance but i don't think that she wants to do that i think she got to the point that she is done with me , but what is killing me that how could she after i've done alot for her i gave up my life for her i gave up my family and freinds becuase i was doing somthing wrong in thier opnion in this relationship with her .... last thing that she said that she want me to be her friend and she want me and her to work on that

then Khalas Entaha ...Khalas El hob ... in english ... the love is over and when its over this means u should salut and move on looking for new oportunities love might be round the corner .. i dont believe in friendship with the ex .. let her go and fly away
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
memo514 wrote:i told her that but i don't know i guss that she doesn want to come back

go and see her and tell her ... :idea:

No!
Do not do that!
If she decided to leave and left, do not irritate her cause it will do things even worse.
I agree with the majority of people who advised you to get her out of your head.
The most importand, and perhaps the most difficult ,thing to do is to persuade yourself to forget her. You just do not want to do this.
Go out, have fun, and meet new girls!!!!

Good luck to you!!!!

:)
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 20, 2006
If it is not a secret, what is your nationality?
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 20, 2006
^ian^ wrote:I recommend bowling.

best advice ever.

also, where is Doc Love when you need him ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
but you know when you are in dubai it's not very easy to go out by urself and find new girl most of the places in dubai will not let you in by urself

and one more thing if i go out with my friends we go to the same places that i used to go me and her so everywhere i go i keep thinking about her
and that hurts me more and more

i forget to tell u that the first time we broke up it took 1 year to get back to each other after no communication for the whole year untill she called me and told that she is moving out to dubai to be with me and i forgived her and got her back.
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
no it's not secret but why do u wanna know and wht is urs
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
memo514 wrote:well i'm in mid of 20 so she is , lol i know i should be stronger than that

then Khalas Entaha ...Khalas El hob ... in english ... the love is over and when its over this means u should salut and move on looking for new oportunities love might be round the corner .. i dont believe in friendship with the ex .. let her go and fly away

in another words "Game Over man, Game Over"

i always wanted to say that ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
^ian^ wrote:I recommend bowling.

best advice ever.

also, where is Doc Love when you need him ;)

MAN I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
i know it easy said than done but try to avoid even thinking about her. Do something new to distract yourself. Let friends help you but whatever you do if she does not care about you as much as you did, it is not worth it. Try to move on and find something new to do, also have clean break up. No friendship after love it mess things up.

Good luck
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006

dude, dont be friends, im sorry about this but for your own good, DONT BE FRIENDS, its gonna mess with your head again

Fight the power man
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
thank you very much guys

i'll take your advise and i'll try to do my best to forget about her , cause i think life is like that one day for u and ten against you

so thank you very much friends and i really apprciate your help
memo514
Dubai Forum User

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:but you know when you are in dubai it's not very easy to go out by urself and find new girl most of the places in dubai will not let you in by urself

and one more thing if i go out with my friends we go to the same places that i used to go me and her so everywhere i go i keep thinking about her

i forget to tell u that the first time we broke up it took 1 year to get back to each other after no communication for the whole year untill she called me and told that she is moving out to dubai to be with me and i forgived her and got her back.

she is playing with ur feelings ..let her go to hell
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
memo514 wrote:but you know when you are in dubai it's not very easy to go out by urself and find new girl most of the places in dubai will not let you in by urself

We do not know the full storey. We only know one side so do not wish something bad for someone not even here to defend themselves
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
memo514 wrote:thank you very much guys

i'll take your advise and i'll try to do my best to forget about her , cause i think life is like that one day for u and ten against you

so thank you very much friends and i really apprciate your help

anytime dude ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

We do not know the full storey. We only know one side so do not wish something bad for someone not even here to defend themselves

good point
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Let me tell you something Memmo,if she really loves you she will come back at least she will call you ... in this case, and sorry to tell you that, she seems to play with your heart .
Do you really wanna be friend with someone who doen't care about your feelings ? I don't think so... you made a lot of sacrifices for her and she doesn't deserve it ... she doen't deserve your friendship too so move on.
You have all the time to fall in love again with the right person!
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance