Supermodels In Dubai!

Topic locked
Supermodels in dubai! Aug 10, 2006
hi guys,

I've been thinking with all the cash flushing around UAE, it must be a piece of cake dating supermodels in dubai

blacksheep
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 10, 2006
What a stupid post
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
Any business of yours? :evil:
blacksheep
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 10, 2006
blacksheep wrote:Any business of yours? :evil:

It's a public forum.

Anyway, to answer your question, cocaine isn't that easy to get here, and without charlie, no supermodels.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 10, 2006
I love it when people post stupid threads and then are suprised at the responses they get. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 10, 2006
Well Blacksheep - maybe this should be on the romance forum.

Secondly Supermodels refers to an elite breed amogst which Kate Moss and naomi Campbell belong.

All the other models are well just models. There are many beautiful women here - do you want one who is after your money?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
Blacksheep, I'm super, but not a model. I'm already taken though, sorry. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 10, 2006
i know of at least one 'HP' (for high priced) send pm to HP :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 10, 2006
kanelli wrote:Blacksheep, I'm super, but not a model

Oh I don't know about the latter, K :wink:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 10, 2006
:oops: :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 10, 2006
Do supermodels have super powers, like superman?
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 10, 2006
onetickin wrote:Do supermodels have super powers, like superman?

Yes they both wear underwear inside out...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 15, 2006
Just to say hi to Constabtin :wink:
Behemot_80
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
I am dating a supermodel
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006
MaaaD wrote:I am dating a supermodel

is that a supermodel plane? or car?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006
Supermodels?! Most them are grumpy because they're starving half the time. Many are into drugs and chain smoking to stay thin and put haemorroid cream on their faces to get rid of wrinkles - nice!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Supermodels?! Most them are grumpy because they're starving half the time. Many are into drugs and chain smoking to stay thin and put haemorroid cream on their faces to get rid of wrinkles - nice!

and apart from the haemoroid cream they differ from non-supermodel women how? (zips on the flame suit) :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 16, 2006
Fair point actually! You know what that cream really bloody works! I know sooooo many people who slap Perparation H on their faces. Sandra Bullock has used it for 15 years you know!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Fair point actually! You know what that cream really bloody works! I know sooooo many people who slap Perparation H on their faces. Sandra Bullock has used it for 15 years you know!

Chocs, Are you serious?, Preparation H, never heard of such a thing :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
Yup! Think about it, it tightens the skin doesn't it! Although they say the new version of Prep H isn't as good as the old one, as due to new health laws or whatever in the U.S. they took out the live cultures which were basically the 'magic' ingredient.

Cheaper and less nasty than botox!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Fair point actually! You know what that cream really bloody works! I know sooooo many people who slap Perparation H on their faces. Sandra Bullock has used it for 15 years you know!

You sure! I thought the wholeseller supply she received was because she has a big a$s!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006
Yes C, it's a famous quote of hers, that she's been slapping the stuff on for years.

We women do some weird things in a bid to stop aging you know.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yup! Think about it, it tightens the skin doesn't it! Although they say the new version of Prep H isn't as good as the old one, as due to new health laws or whatever in the U.S. they took out the live cultures which were basically the 'magic' ingredient.

Cheaper and less nasty than botox!

Never having used the stuff for either the correct or incorrect application I wouldn't know, mind you it makes you think everytime you meet a female friend and kiss/kiss the cheeks (Face) what has been rubbed on previously. :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
gross .... and isnt there some kind of bird poo cream which is quite popular at present?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 16, 2006
ajb wrote:gross .... and isnt there some kind of bird poo cream which is quite popular at present?

Now we are really getting into it :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 16, 2006
Although we are divulging from the topic and wouldnt want the post police to give us a ticket .... so no there are not many supermodels in Dubai but lots of people wearing haemorroid cream or bird poo on their faces! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 16, 2006
Why is it gross? There's nothing gross in the actual ingredients at all. So injecting a lethal poison into your face isn't nasty? Or having fat sucked out your butt and put in your lips isn't?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Why is it gross? There's nothing gross in the actual ingredients at all. So injecting a lethal poison into your face isn't nasty? Or having fat sucked out your butt and put in your lips isn't?

Its only gross becos of the connotations of what the cream is actually for ... and well bird poo is self explanatory! And yes the botox and lippo are pretty gross practices as well :)
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 16, 2006
True. I'll give you that. But the creams are afterall only tightening skin, although putting somehting with a local anaesthetic quality on your face must be odd! Ok I know way too much about this crap obviously. But this kinda thing interests me as to what lengths people will go to.

I also wonder how many models have had that op to tighten and pull up the stomach muscles, to keep it flat.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:True. I'll give you that. But the creams are afterall only tightening skin, although putting somehting with a local anaesthetic quality on your face must be odd! Ok I know way too much about this crap obviously. But this kinda thing interests me as to what lengths people will go to.

I also wonder how many models have had that op to tighten and pull up the stomach muscles, to keep it flat.

Hey I saw on discovey the other day a toe shortening operation in Thailand for about $3k ... talk about extreme! Also people injecting botox in the soles of their feet so they can wear higher heels for longer without getting sore ...
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat