Yes
28%
No
56%
I don't think about it
17%

Total votes : 18

Aug 02, 2006
yeah I think S*e*x in the City is an awful show. Is Carrie the desperate brunette?

ajb,
hehe, Carre

freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 02, 2006
commitment, nah

one night stands work best
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2006
I dont like marriage but it is a tool for having s.e.x in life . As i accepted the Islam last year , i dont have any option but to have my own real wife fulfill my requirements :roll:

I am planning to close the mouth of my kids with tap , so they dont awake me or disturb me at night :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
freza wrote:yeah I think S*e*x in the City is an awful show. Is Carrie the desperate brunette?

ajb,
hehe, Carre

no, she is a blond one and it is a funny show
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:I dont like marriage but it is a tool for having s.e.x in life .

man you are so wrong about this one - its a tool to stop having s.e.x any married person would tell you. luckily i wouln't know.
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:
HP wrote:I dont like marriage but it is a tool for having s.e.x in life .

man you are so wrong about this one - its a tool to stop having s.e.x any married person would tell you. luckily i wouln't know.

But you gotta remember being single hasnt worked that well for HP yet either :cry:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:I dont like marriage but it is a tool for having s.e.x in life . :P

you mean marriage is license for s.e.x ;)
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 03, 2006
freza wrote:yeah I think S*e*x in the City is an awful show. Is Carrie the desperate brunette?

ajb,
hehe, Carre

Carrie is the funny blond with fabulous sense of fashion ..
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 03, 2006
what happened to the subject on this thread??

Commitment is the topic guys!!! It really shows you cant live with this.... :oops:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 04, 2006
zam

You're right, the topic is about commitment and we went off track. Well, I agree with the two sides of opinions presented here. I think that easternjewel should not be afraid of being commited if she has a serious and loving relationship. But at the same time I don't think that she should be in a rush to fall in love or into a commitment. If she doesn't feel it, she should not worry about it; it might not be the time for her. I think that sometimes and for some people, it's better to be guarded rather than to be on the constant pursuit of commitment. Some people are so anxious for a serious relationship that they think of nothing else and they might end up being desperate and needy - just look at Mr. HP!
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 10, 2006
Yes, I am afraid of commitment.
Behemot_80
Dubai Forums Member

nice topic Aug 10, 2006
i know a gal who failed in school, family got fed up with her.. . . didnot hav other friends .. just coz she was comitted.....
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: nice topic Aug 10, 2006
hack88 wrote:i know a gal who failed in school, family got fed up with her.. . . didnot hav other friends .. just coz she was comitted.....

Weak excuse for laziness.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: nice topic Aug 10, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
hack88 wrote:i know a gal who failed in school, family got fed up with her.. . . didnot hav other friends .. just coz she was comitted.....

Weak excuse for laziness.

:cyclopsani: ur a magician
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
Im not afraid of commitment, but I do find that I need to stop myself from sabotaging any relationship that I am in....friends, family, dating. I think there was only one friend relationship I never tried to sabatoge...still figuring out how I did it. For dating, the guy Im with is helping me out with that problem and puts up with my stupid antics....which are becomming less frequent thankfully...well its only been around 3 times in a 6 month period.

Oh and when i say sabotage , i dont mean like cheating or anyting, i just argue about something i know i shouldnt...but im stopping that, or at least working at stopping that. personal problems.

i guess its in my best interets that i got my degree in psychology, analyze myself and figure out how to deal...lol
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance