Oley Oley Viva La France

Topic locked
oley oley viva la france Jul 10, 2006
zidane was the king of this game italian shouldn't be proud because they cheat and they have no class :evil:

sweety
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 10, 2006
But Zidane deserved to get sent off - no matter how much someone provokes you, there is no excuse for behaviour like his. Just proves that footballer's brains are in their pants and not in their heads!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 10, 2006
just footballers ? i thought that was pretty common with us male species ? .. dont start making me feel like an outcast here !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 10, 2006
I am a mix of french and arabic taht means I am sexy,smart,fun,...and I DO LIKE SPORT....and guys ...they run for me
sweety
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 10, 2006
sweety wrote:I am a mix of french and arabic taht means I am fun,smart,fun,...and I DO LIKE SPORT....and guys ...they run for me

i suggest u PM dave, in case the 2 of u are not the same person. he too thinks to be the ultimate creation of god

and than u can bang each other day and night outside this forum
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 10, 2006
zidane's behaviour was unacceptable, childish and plain dumb, both teams played really well, lovely match, ITALIA PWNED>>> wooooot! not to mention buffon kicked ass
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 10, 2006
sweety wrote:I am a mix of french and arabic taht means I am fun,smart,fun,...and I DO LIKE SPORT....and guys ...they run for me

oh my god dave is duplicated .. :shock: :shock: there's a femal dave out there RUUUUUUUUUUN
8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 10, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

oh my god dave is duplicated .. :shock: :shock: there's a femal dave out there RUUUUUUUUUUN
8) 8)

Where were you!? You missed all the fun!
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

8) 8)

why what happened???? where who? :shock: :shock:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 10, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

8) 8)

why what happened???? where who? :shock: :shock:

I am not tellin :P
Nick81

Jul 10, 2006
the_zooter wrote:But Zidane deserved to get sent off - no matter how much someone provokes you, there is no excuse for behaviour like his. Just proves that footballer's brains are in their pants and not in their heads!

I think that italian pressed his nipples...thats what instigated the whole headbutting incident :cry:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat