An Act Of Terrorism

Topic locked
an act of terrorism Jun 10, 2006
i believe that the israeli shelling of a gaza beach, which killed 7 members of a palestinian family (2 of the victims were a toddler and a baby) is a blatent act of terrorism. my thoughts go out to the survivor/s of this attack, may they be comforted in this time of heartache. it just seems to me that israel are not happy unless they are attacking the palestinians, the rightful owners of the land that is currently occupied by them. although i dont agree with hamas' tactics in their fight for a free land, things like this just cause more violence! stop fighting!

dave_w_uk
Dubai Forum User

Jun 11, 2006
yes I read this too. It's horrible..when will the Israelis truely get a clue?
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006
Another IRONY!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
They will earn the true justice for their actions when they die. The sooner the better I say.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
i think what ever going on in palestine its their own fault. they were the ones who sold their lands to the jews for double the money and later on the jews kicked them out.

they should atleast stop fighting among them selves first of all and stand up for them selves instead of gaining pity fromt he arab and muslim world
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 12, 2006
I just saw that beach massacre video on tv with that little palestinian girl running and screaming at the sight of her bombed parents.

However, CNN also made sure to say that the Israelies did not fire artillary and that it was a missfire by Hamas.

Can cnn get anymore jewish?
:!:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 13, 2006
xibit wrote:i think what ever going on in palestine its their own fault. they were the ones who sold their lands to the jews for double the money and later on the jews kicked them out.

they should atleast stop fighting among them selves first of all and stand up for them selves instead of gaining pity fromt he arab and muslim world

Yes its the Palestinian's fault that the Israelis bomb them constantly and massacre them like they did on that beach.

You are so daft.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2006
im not an arab and im not a muslim, and i think its entirely the israelis fault! although hamas do fire rockets, they dont shell areas, theres a difference in the size of the blast! plus the fact that israeli ships were patrolling the water right infront of that beach makes it a bit suspect!
dave_w_uk
Dubai Forum User

Jun 13, 2006
Seeing as the "Messiah" of the Jews as per the Holy Bible and the Noble Quran is non other than Dajjal himself (the anti-christ), the behavior of these Israelis is quite inline with satan's plans.

Israel's very creation is a heralding Dajjal's army.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Seeing as the "Messiah" of the Jews as per the Holy Bible and the Noble Quran is non other than Dajjal himself (the anti-christ), the behavior of these Israelis is quite inline with satan's plans.

Israel's very creation is a heralding Dajjal's army.

Dont blame everything on Isreal....what's going out right now.....Palestanian leaders showing love and respect by spraying bullets, rpgs etc...I mean these morons can't even barely stick together and stay united and they are chopping each other's heads. I guess Abbas must respect the people's choice - Hamas and b patient instead of being selfish. 12 goddamn ppl died in firefight among Hamas and Fatah..... ah now u will blame Isreal sparked the fire...crap!!! There isnt even one smart good leader in Arab world who is selfless....even if Isreal didnt exist they would be chopping each other's heads....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
This thread is about the beach attack.

Stick to the topic or I will close it down.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:This thread is about the beach attack.

Stick to the topic or I will close it down.

Look who is talking!!! U post crap in my section and when I am talking something related u dont have sense to perceive.....!!! U r biased and must be gagged!!! U have been in trouble b4 for being biased. I was talking abt the condition of Palestinians, the leaders arent anywhare to improve the lives of citizens instead they are more into writing speech live "Isreal will suffer from earthquakes..." I guess the watched the movie "core"... :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Not sure what section is yours and what you are talking about.

I ask you to be respectful of the dead. You can do that right?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Not sure what section is yours and what you are talking about.

I ask you to be respectful of the dead. You can do that right?

i am respectful of dead and didnt insult em..infact i care abt future of the ppl there and those leaders dont care crap.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
i am respectful of dead and didnt insult em..infact i care abt future of the ppl there and those leaders dont care crap.

Good then.

The leaders need to do more of their people. But thats the case in all the countries on this planet.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:
xibit wrote:i think what ever going on in palestine its their own fault. they were the ones who sold their lands to the jews for double the money and later on the jews kicked them out.

Yes its the Palestinian's fault that the Israelis bomb them constantly and massacre them like they did on that beach.

You are so daft.

dude i dint mena to offend u but think about it

palestinan people (muslim in general) should stand up for them selves the only thing they do is beg for mercy and aid and then fight among them selves.

what do u expect u guys are bending ur heads and when the jews chop it of, u all cry; y did u bend ur heads in the first place?

there are muslims in worst conditions than u all 10,000 muslim boys and men were masacered in bosnia more then 20,000 women and girls raped by the coratioan troops i dont see them crying and asking for mercy. same is the case for kosovo the muslims there are united and fighiting for their rights.

u guys fight among ur selves and agian wasent it the same palestianen peopel who sold their lands to the jews when they were kicked out of europe because they were greedy.

werent they the same palestianes refuges in jordan who tried to over throw the kingdom and take over they country
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2006
xibit wrote:
Liban wrote:

You are so daft.

dude i dint mena to offend u but think about it

palestinan people (muslim in general) should stand up for them selves the only thing they do is beg for mercy and aid and then fight among them selves.

what do u expect u guys are bending ur heads and when the jews chop it of, u all cry; y did u bend ur heads in the first place?

there are muslims in worst conditions than u all 10,000 muslim boys and men were masacered in bosnia more then 20,000 women and girls raped the coratioan troops i dont see them crying and asking for mercy. same is the case for kosovo the muslims there are united and fighiting for their rights.

u guys fight among ur selves and agian wasent it the same palestianen peopel who sold their lands to the jews when they were kicked out of europe because they were greedy.

werent they the same palestianes refuges in jordan who tried to over throw the kingdom and take over they country

well not all arabs sold their lands in 47 it's lie .........some did ...some didnt and the europeans jews were really issed on this and they started using microphones to warn the arbs to evacuate cos jews were still holding tiny fraction of lands....u r right in fighting mater though these guys fight amongst each other
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Dude,

Respectfuly. The Palestinians were kicked out en masse from their homes after the Naqba. Those who sold were a small minority. Please do not read into propaganda :)

The PLO tried to overthrow the King of Jordan for many reasons. For one that King was a bastard who tried to sell out his country to Israel.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Dude,

Respectfuly. The Palestinians were kicked out en masse from their homes after the Naqba. Those who sold were a small minority. Please do not read into propaganda :)

The PLO tried to overthrow the King of Jordan for many reasons. For one that King was a bastard who tried to sell out his country to Israel.

black september jordanian king massacred many palestinians by calling Pakistani general......black september ...munich terrorists was named after them and king hussien was only arab leader to criticize the munich act
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Pakistani general????

What are you talking about...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
^^ most of the palistenian sold their land to the jews for double the original price because they were greedy.

i really hate it nearly evey week i have to encounter an old palestinene women with a young doughter beggeing for money and evey one on them have the same line its liek a poem

"ana maskeen ana falestine"

i am poor iam palisetine

and in reality the old woman is trying to pimp off her daughter and who ever the young girls is
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2006
xibit wrote:^^ most of the palistenian sold their land to the jews for double the original price because they were greedy.

i really hate it nearly evey week i have to encounter an old palestinene women with a young doughter beggeing for money and evey one on them have the same line its liek a poem

i am poor iam palisetine

and in reality the old woman is trying to pimp off her daughter and who ever the young girls is

well u cant stereotype ppl..... :roll: there is more pimpin in isreal than palestine
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Pakistani general????

well u better get ur facts straight then........general was hired and he helped kill many palestinians
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:Pakistani general????

well u better get ur facts straight then........general was hired and he helped kill many palestinians

Man oh man... You are really unaware of things.

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq trained the Jordanian army. He helped train in logistical operations. The real killer was the King.

General Haq became president of Pakistan soon later...

Sniper, I know more about mid-east history and poltics than you think....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
xibit wrote:^^ most of the palistenian sold their land to the jews for double the original price because they were greedy.

i am poor iam palisetine

Just because thats what Israelis excel in doesn't mean that this poor woman is doing that.

Stop your generalization.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

i am poor iam palisetine

well u cant stereotype ppl..... :roll: there is more pimpin in isreal than palestine

what i am trying to say here is that there are muslims all over the world in much more worse conditions than the palestinan people. then what makes these palestinen people think they are better off.

they use the palestinan crises for their advantage in begging, securing jobs, and gaining mercy from other people thats it.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2006
xibit wrote:what i am trying to say here is that there are muslims all over the world in much more worse conditions than the palestinan people. then what makes these palestinen people think they are better off.

they use the palestinan crises for their advantage in begging, securing jobs, and gaining mercy from other people thats it.

Stop generalizing.

I could do the same and say that the Jews still cling to the holocaust to generate pity and use it to their advantage to call everyone against Israel an anti-semite... But I will not. So scratch that.

You are a racist and its pitiful.

Continue on like this and you will see your posts edited and/or summarly deleted.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:
xibit wrote:what i am trying to say here is that there are muslims all over the world in much more worse conditions than the palestinan people. then what makes these palestinen people think they are better off.

Stop generalizing.

I could do the same and say that the Jews still cling to the holocaust to generate pity and use it to their advantage to call everyone against Israel an anti-semite... But I will not. So scratch that.

Continue on like this and you will see your posts edited and/or summarly deleted.

um Liban I actually agree in a way with him. And what you said about Jews is true too... Many people are using past tragedies (current in the case of Palestine) to justify many things. Same thing is happening in Lebanon with Hizullah who claim they are our only way of defending South Lebanon.

We need to look forward. Looking at the past and using it as an excuse for our present actions isn't going to help us. It isn't going to help us find a solution to the M-E conflict.

So I really can't see why you saw any racism in his post...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 14, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Same thing is happening in Lebanon with Hizullah who claim they are our only way of defending South Lebanon.

I do not necessarly support Hizbullah, though I commend them for the resistance that freed up South Lebanon from the occupiers in May 2000. But I ask you this, if not Hizbullah, who can protect the border? The Lebanese Army?? Thats a joke! :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:

Stop generalizing.

hey i am sry if u felt offended but what i am saying is the thruth and if u are thinking i like jews u r mistaken.

i am just saying stop blaming the jews for our own faults

ok i will use muslim instaed of palistinian. muslims all over the world ; in their own country or not are treated like crap have u ever wondered why?

we are being opressed and we are accepting it happily. its a natural law if u are weak other people will opress u so if it would not have been jews it would have been some one else.

believe me muslims are like scum all over the world we dont have even one leader who we can look up to for like past 400 years. if we cant be strong our selves we shouldnt blame the jews for steping on us.
(jews did this, jews did that)

if some bully is constantly bullying u what do u do about it?
sit down and let him beat the crap out of u every day ?

i assume u are a paliestenian and u ask for help from ur arab brothers and they give u huge sums of money what good is that money to u when u dont have ur own country.

then u ask ur arab/muslim brother will they give u their blood will they die for you will they die for the paliestinian cause. never never in a 100 years.

so please stop blaming the jews for our own mistakes
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums