Plastic Scouring Pads?

Topic locked
Jun 03, 2006
Ohhhhh i just noticed that too - fek off DK, i'm first in the queue. Anyways i am her supplier for certain "things" , so i will always be first preference.

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 03, 2006
It's a short term offer, so have a think about it boys.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 03, 2006
Chocs

could you please expand on the "extra services" bit please

:P :P :P
arniegang

Jun 03, 2006
Come on Arnie, you know how about town I am. Just imagine jumping on the bandwagon of all the best things happening, both good and bad.

Anyway it's a short term offer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 03, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Come on Arnie, you know how about town I am. Just imagine jumping on the bandwagon of all the best things happening, both good and bad.

Anyway it's a short term offer.

I cannot be bribed in this way as I am invariably at the heart of the 'best things happening' anyway!

If Arnies involved 'short term' has a different meaning!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

(No offence mate but I'm here...and you're not!!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 03, 2006
Ok then fine. We'll just have to start the DFFM (Dubai Forum Female Mafia) if you guys think you can stand the competition.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 03, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Ok then fine. We'll just have to start the DFFM (Dubai Forum Female Mafia) if you guys think you can stand the competition.

Bring in on baby!!!

We will always have the upper hand as the DFFM sounds like a part of Summer Surprises and will invariably end up as Big Fun For Little Ones...with handbags and bunches of flowers!

Ha Ha Ha!!!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 03, 2006
I am still sitting on the fence for the time being. Chocs can be irresistable at times.
arniegang

Jun 03, 2006
No worries:

DFFM = Da Females Fail Miserably (at the various buzziness involved).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 03, 2006
arniegang wrote:I am still sitting on the fence for the time being. Chocs can be irresistable at times.

Fear not...I shall harden my resolve (got any more of that special hardening compound?) and be like a lighthouse: A beacon that stands out from the stormy waters of temptation that beat upon my feet!

However if she offers me Fry's Turkish Delight..."we may have to dismantle the lighthouse...brick by brick" (Come on Chocs...that's another classic line from British TV comedy!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 03, 2006
talking of FTD, have you scoffed them all yet :lol: :lol: :lol: ?
arniegang

Jun 03, 2006
arniegang wrote:talking of FTD, have you scoffed them all yet :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

I have been on strict rations and there is a residue left...I have to hide them in the back of the fridge behind the vegetables! Mind you all the Twiglets have gone!

May be needing a re-supply para drop in the next few weeks!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 03, 2006
You will be assured of a delivery DK

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

Jun 04, 2006
I have some serious intelligence... on chocs...
SpyCee69
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 04, 2006
Oh and Arnie... Bribing me with Vino for da ladies, before i assume my responsibility as in galactic, 3 eyed, 6 ft tongued spy does not bode well, especially if the target is of no interest to our ventures!!

I hear we will be blessed with your presence as I fare to countries far far away... when will that be?
SC
SpyCee69
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 04, 2006
Ok guys - I have one afternoon and evening away from DF, and suddenly we have Chocs muscleing in out the DFM. Erm, I thought it was a closed-shop? Invitees only??
I must say, I'm not happy with the latest developments, and I feel that Arnie and DK's positions may have been compromised. Arnie is a sucker for a beautiful girl, and DK just wants his Turkish Delight!
Get a grip guys!!!
:lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 04, 2006
I am weak DK loves turkish delight - wot can we say Zoots.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
arniegang

Jun 05, 2006
arniegang wrote:I am weak DK loves turkish delight - wot can we say Zoots.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Is it the Fry's Turkish Delight??
What about that new Cadbury's Turkish Delight??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
You are obviously not a TD Expert Zoots.

Fry's was the name of the company that Cabury's took over. Therefore they are one of the same.

To show the power of the DFM, this is photographic evidence of some contraband that made its way in to the UAE recently. I can confirm one of the receipients was a high ranking official of the DFM, and another was so secret i cannot ever reveal his or her identity.

arniegang

Jun 05, 2006
arniegang wrote:You are obviously not a TD Expert Zoots.

Fry's was the name of the company that Cabury's took over. Therefore they are one of the same.

To show the power of the DFM, this is photographic evidence of some contraband that made its way in to the UAE recently. I can confirm one of the receipients was a high ranking official of the DFM, and another was so secret i cannot ever reveal his or her identity.

OMG - Twiglets!!

This is a very serious allegation that a high ranking member of the DFM has been having Twiglets smuggled through customs on his behalf. I mean, for starters, they are just disgusting!!

You are indeed correct, I'm not a TD expert unfortunately - I will try to swat up on the essentials. My brain is full of information on PSP's at the moment!
Will PSP's be amongst the next batch of contraband smuggled into the UAE??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
Here is my hunch: Choco and Spy are working together attempting to distract the Board from the business at hand - PSP's. As you know the Environmentalpatients have been dealt with (e.g. K et. al.).

The crew, under DK's tutelage is doing a fine job in the security detail avoiding a downright hostile take over. We need to be on the look out for M&A's (mergers and acquisitions).

Has anybody considered the risk of sabotage in open waters to the first shipments by open seas pirates? I would not put it pass Scourer's R Us' enemies to launch a serious of attacks of this nature. We need to gather some intel here as well.

Meanwhile, Fayz must be desperate by now without getting his hands on SPS'. All I can say is: hand in there!!! It will be worth the wait!!!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Ok guys - I have one afternoon and evening away from DF, and suddenly we have Chocs muscleing in out the DFM. Erm, I thought it was a closed-shop? Invitees only??
I must say, I'm not happy with the latest developments, and I feel that Arnie and DK's positions may have been compromised. Arnie is a sucker for a beautiful girl, and DK just wants his Turkish Delight!
Get a grip guys!!!

Chocs the DF Yakuza is on a recruitment drive at present and you are very welcome to register an interest ..... we could use someone with your skills and insight. A hostile attack on PSP production is imminent!!
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2006
ajb wrote:
the_zooter wrote:Ok guys - I have one afternoon and evening away from DF, and suddenly we have Chocs muscleing in out the DFM. Erm, I thought it was a closed-shop? Invitees only??
Get a grip guys!!!

Chocs the DF Yakuza is on a recruitment drive at present and you are very welcome to register an interest ..... we could use someone with your skills and insight. A hostile attack on PSP production is imminent!!

Hey hey - stop recruiting will you - official DFM business only on this thread!! Has seeing what we did to poor EJ's dog not taught you anything?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
your threats are of no concern to us ..... who do you think controls the chinese warehouses your precious PSP's are produced in! :twisted:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2006
Regrettably I will be on a plane for over 12 hours so that my ability to address the threat by AJB, Chocs, Spy, etc.an d their DF Yakuza is limited. Nevertheless, I am counting on the DFM to take swift action and all necessary steps to deal with this clear and present danger!

It was a brilliant idea to diversify and place orders not only in china but also in the remote hills of Mangolia (and the other secret locations) so that the shipments of SPS's are not disrupted.

DK, time to mobilize the Peking Crew (a couple of suitcases full of ZD should suffice).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
Yes indeed .... have a good trip and watch out for the ticking suitcase!! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2006
Thanks AJB but now that I have to "look over my shoulders" I FedEx my bags in advance (I can spare the few ZD it costs thanks to the high demand for PSP's).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
who said it was your suitcase? :twisted:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2006
Good point. However, double bookings never hurt me! Nice try!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
in light of that info we will have to revise the protocols in place .... have a good trip in the meantime :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat