Naked Man On SZR

Topic locked
Jun 03, 2006
GAB wrote:
makhan wrote:Aint it a pity for us the human race. Imagine what must have made this man do what he did; what difficulties he may have gone in his life to do this. the least we can do is not to float someone's/anyone's ill health or circumstances into a mere joke or a test of our vocabulary. Shame on us.

Sorry, I see the humourous side to most things. Firstly, I am the first person to laugh at myself and the dire situations I've been in. Quite frankly if I fell flat on my face and needed around DH40,000 worth of dental work, I could see the funny side of things :shock: Lighten up. Laughing is good for you.

So true Gabs! Laughter is the best therapy available...just take a look at the pictures of HP in this forum and I prove my point!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 03, 2006
True it's a tragedy, but it's still very funny.

Sadly they'll probably just lock him away in a mental home and forget about him.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 04, 2006
What do you want them to do ? erect a statue of him on the trade center roundabout ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 04, 2006
GAB wrote:Speaking of strange behaviour-anyone see the car parade down Al Wasl yesterday evening-burnouts, people and kids sitting on car window ledges, perched on the hoods or standing peering out of sun-roofs throwing crackers (into our yard too) and supervised by the police........hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting :?

I beleive that this was a victory parade for a local football club. I can tollerate the burnouts, firecrackers, and standing out of sunroofs, but I saw a guy sitting on the roof of a Landcruiser doing at least 60km/hr. What an idiot! He would definately be a contender for the Darwin awards... if only the car in front had hit the brakes.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 04, 2006
MaaaD wrote:What do you want them to do ? erect a statue of him on the trade center roundabout ?

Great idea Maaad! They could put him next to the camels, horses or whatever is there at the moment. He probably like camels.
benwj

Jun 04, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:True it's a tragedy, but it's still very funny.

Sadly they'll probably just lock him away in a mental home and forget about him.

who HP or the naked guy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 04, 2006
Must have got his thongs confused.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 04, 2006
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006

Hey that reminds me Choc-the maid that is recovering in hospital nicely after her suicide attempt will be jailed I read and then deported-teaches a good lesson to those who get depressed!! NOT!!! :shock:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
MaaaD wrote:What do you want them to do ? erect a statue of him on the trade center roundabout ?

:shock:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
GAB wrote:Hey that reminds me Choc-the maid that is recovering in hospital nicely after her suicide attempt will be jailed I read and then deported-teaches a good lesson to those who get depressed!! NOT!!! :shock:

It sure does - if you're gonna do something stupid then make sure you do it right!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
GAB wrote:

Hey that reminds me Choc-the maid that is recovering in hospital nicely after her suicide attempt will be jailed I read and then deported-teaches a good lesson to those who get depressed!! NOT!!! :shock:

Wow, I must have missed that story. How tragic! I'm glad she is still alive though, and maybe going home will be good for her mental health. Still, what is with the jail time?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 05, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
GAB wrote:Hey that reminds me Choc-the maid that is recovering in hospital nicely after her suicide attempt will be jailed I read and then deported-teaches a good lesson to those who get depressed!! NOT!!! :shock:

It sure does - if you're gonna do something stupid then make sure you do it right!

Yeah, luverly!
I recall the jail time is 3 months. It is quite possible that she wasn't even really trying to hurt herself but merely trying to expose the predicament she was in-either way jail time won't achieve anything, especially if she was seriously suicidal, it would probably only exasperate the problem.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
makhan wrote:Aint it a pity for us the human race. Imagine what must have made this man do what he did; what difficulties he may have gone in his life to do this. the least we can do is not to float someone's/anyone's ill health or circumstances into a mere joke or a test of our vocabulary. Shame on us.

doing smthing revolting does not always mean the person is mentally ill... :P
raidah

Jun 06, 2006
raidah wrote:

doing smthing revolting does not always mean the person is mentally ill... :P

Yeah the summer in Australia always brings out the streakers at the cricket ground-they are mostly men. I think it is that 15 minutes of fame thing or the fact they are p!ssed! :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
What about the one that streaked at Wimbledon and became famous? These would be case in points of the cons of excess alcohol consumption.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
I missed that-male or female or was it a case of hard to tell?
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
GAB wrote:I missed that-male or female or was it a case of hard to tell?

Female (fortunately) :)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
GAB wrote:I missed that-male or female or was it a case of hard to tell?

Female (fortunately) :)

Must have been good judging by the little smile! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
GAB wrote:Must have been good judging by the little smile! :lol:

I was just glad it was better than the full moon on SZR.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
GAB wrote:Must have been good judging by the little smile! :lol:

I was just glad it was better than the full moon on SZR.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too much quantity there and not enough quality, eh?
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
GAB wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much quantity there and not enough quality, eh?

Just enough junk in the trunk ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
:shock: Why I am shocked!! NOT!!
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Naked man on SZR Jun 10, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Image

Naked man stuns motorists on Shaikh Zayed Road

Staff Report, Gulf News

Dubai: Motorists on Shaikh Zayed Road were yesterday stunned to see a nearly naked man walking in the middle of the road. Dubai Police detained the UAE national.

They said the man is mentally unstable and are trying to locate his family.

Where is the pic? DAAAAAAAmn i missed it!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2006
ive heard about this man in zayed road and really his story is very depressing.

his has some mental illness so his family abandoned him he has been living in the streets for a while.
the police is looking for his family. and no one filed for a missing person. this means that he was never wanted .:(
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 10, 2006
i just thought he lost alot of money in the stock market hehe
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2006
MaaaD wrote:i just thought he lost alot of money in the stock market hehe

lol..or that...who really knws???
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Aug 28, 2006
really amazing.....
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 29, 2006
What about that expat woman who was caught walking naked on a Kuwaiti street? Someone filmed her with their mobile phone :? Some reports state that she was looking to get arrested and deported, others that she was mentally unstable. I wonder what the real story behind that incident is.
freza
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat