:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 16, 2006
Eeewwwww Dk that's minging!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2006
wonder if women handle tattoos better because they have a thicker layer skin than men .... ever noticed how mens veins are alot more pronounced than a womans.
ajb
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
Also Im from New Zealand so Im wondering what you all think of the way traditional Maori women get tattoos on their faces?
ajb
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
It's got nothing to do with the thickness of the skin. Women are naturally more capable of tolerating pain. We are built to handle child birth after all! Put it this way liken it to a bowling ball coming out of a guys bum - not a pleasant thought, but a good enough likeness.

Hhhhmmmmm those tattoos you're talking of are done in a traditional way as well aren't they? Ouch, must take ages. I guess it's no different to many tribes around the world where both men and women have facial tattoos and odd piercings.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2006
Some of them still get the tats in the traditional ways ..... similar to how the Tongan (from memory) men get their entire thighs tattooed using a hammer and chisel type arrangement .... ouch!
ajb
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:It's got nothing to do with the thickness of the skin. Women are naturally more capable of tolerating pain. We are built to handle child birth after all! Put it this way liken it to a bowling ball coming out of a guys bum - not a pleasant thought, but a good enough likeness.

Hhhhmmmmm those tattoos you're talking of are done in a traditional way as well aren't they? Ouch, must take ages. I guess it's no different to many tribes around the world where both men and women have facial tattoos and odd piercings.

Chocs

I totally take offence at your insinuation that we males pain tollerence level is less than females

You wait till you get some sort of serious injury like a paper cut or a splinter in your finger.

Only the other day i stubbed my toe against the bottom of the bed. You probably cant imagine how excrutiating the pain was. A woman would have needed oxygen and hospital treatment with that type of serious life threatening injury.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 16, 2006
You are dead right Arnie - I once had a splinter in my finger and had to be admitted to hospital. I discharged myself, but I can imagine if it was a woman they'd have been in for a few days observation, followed by a few weeks off work.

I won't even tell you how nasty a paper cut I had a couple of weeks ago - lets just say the consultant, 3 paramedics and the team of nurses had never seen anything like it :!: :!:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:It's got nothing to do with the thickness of the skin. Women are naturally more capable of tolerating pain. We are built to handle child birth after all! Put it this way liken it to a bowling ball coming out of a guys bum - not a pleasant thought, but a good enough likeness.

Well Chocs, you already said you liked Chakotay...

Not heard the expression 'minging' for years! :lol: :lol: :lol: goes with the classic one: 'gopping'!!!

We men are definately more thick skinned that the girlies, after all we have to put up with that constant whining in our ears...its called nagging! As for crapping bowling balls...you should have been there on friday!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 16, 2006
the_zooter wrote:You are dead right Arnie - I once had a splinter in my finger and had to be admitted to hospital. I discharged myself, but I can imagine if it was a woman they'd have been in for a few days observation, followed by a few weeks off work.

I won't even tell you how nasty a paper cut I had a couple of weeks ago - lets just say the consultant, 3 paramedics and the team of nurses had never seen anything like it :!: :!:

You baby zooter thats nothing. Yesterday i got stung by a Stinging Nettle. I was so brave i insisted the paramedics just treat the one sting on my leg on the spot. Any woman in the same situ would have needed emergency resus then admission to hospital.

I am bravely managing today with the use of crutches.

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 16, 2006
CLASSES FOR MEN
AT
THE LEARNING CENTER FOR ADULTS

NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND
DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8
PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Class 1
How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays --- Step by Step, with Slide
Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and
Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2
The Toilet Paper Roll --- Does It Change Itself?

Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2
weeks, Saturday 12:00for 2 hours.

Class 3

Is It Possible To Urinate Using The
Technique Of Lifting The Seat and
Avoid ing The Floor, Walls and Nearby
Bathtub? --- Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PMfor 2 hours.

Class
Fundamental Differences Between The
Laundry Hamper and The Floor ---
Pictures and Explanatory
Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PMfor 3 weeks.

Class
After Dinner
Dishes --- Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on
Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and
Thursday for 2 hours beginning
at 7:00 PM

Class 6
Loss Of Identity --- Losing The Remote To Your
Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM

Class
Learning How To
Find Things --- Starting With Looking In The Right Places
And Not Turning The
House Upside Down While Screaming.
Open Forum
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class
Health Watch --- Bringing Her Flowers
Is Not Harmful To Your Health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PMfor 2
hours.

Class 9
Real Men Ask For
Directions When Lost --- Real Life Testimonials.

Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be
determined.

Class 10
Is It
Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
Driving
Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon,
2 hours.

Class 11
Learning to
Live --- Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Cl! asses and
role-playing .
Tuesdays at 7:00 PM,
location to be determined

Class 12
How to be the
Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing
Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and
Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy --- Remembering
Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going
To Be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy
Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday
at 7:00 PMfor 2 hours.

Class 14
The
Stove/Oven --- What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be
determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses,
diplomas
will be issued to
the survivors.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good Chocs

But we have obviously proved our point regarding the male superior pain tollerence level

arniegang

May 16, 2006
Hmmmm I think the jury's still out on that one :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2006
Well Zoooter and Moi have given you cast iron evidence of how brave we are

arniegang

May 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:
the_zooter wrote:You are dead right Arnie - I once had a splinter in my finger and had to be admitted to hospital. I discharged myself, but I can imagine if it was a woman they'd have been in for a few days observation, followed by a few weeks off work.

You baby zooter thats nothing. Yesterday i got stung by a Stinging Nettle. I was so brave i insisted the paramedics just treat the one sting on my leg on the spot. Any woman in the same situ would have needed emergency resus then admission to hospital.

I am bravely managing today with the use of crutches.

:lol: :lol:

You poor soul! I sympathise entirely...I myself am currently waiting for the air ambulance to arrive on the roof of the building as my tea cup handle was really really warm. The post traumatic stress has already set in and I am undergoing counselling, but I am sure I shall make a full recovery within the next 6 months. A girl would have already been forced to undergo full surgery including liposuction and a full breast lift as well as suing the manufacturer of water for the stress inflicted!

They are just a bunch of girls!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 16, 2006
Us? Or you guys! :shock:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2006
DK

That must have been awful. However you didnt state if the cup was full burning hot liquid when this tragedy occured.

Time will heal the scars buddy

arniegang

May 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:DK

That must have been awful. However you didnt state if the cup was full burning hot liquid when this tragedy occured.

Time will heal the scars buddy

Thankfully the cup was empty! If it had been full, there would have needed to be a full international emergency mobilisation and the Red Cross had planes waiting on the tarmac in Geneva. However there is now a full emergency procedure in place and it has been ratified by a small minded man in a grey tank top who apparently is the Health and Safety Exec (2nd. class) for the whole of Rutland. We are saved!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 17, 2006
As an immediate aid to the prolific injury caused by papercuts I would like you all to lobby your local health and safety organisations to enforce safe paper handling technique i.e. All paper handling activities must be carried out whilst wearing protective gloves.

Surely this will increase productivity through minimising staff downtime and reduce costs associated to paper related law suits!
ajb
Dubai chat master

May 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:CLASSES FOR MEN
AT
THE LEARNING CENTER FOR ADULTS

Classes are all well and good Chocs, but everyone knows us men are just kids ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2006
a turn on indeed.

by the way is there a place to get a tattoo in Dubai?
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

my opinion May 31, 2006
to add my opinion to the main questions:

I think both are absolute turn ONs!

And when you get older (I am "older" and have a piercing), why do you think you will automatically get ugly?
Piercings can be removed, the hole closes after some time, depending on the diameter.

I think everybody is or should be free to decorate his body as he wants it. (if he is 18+!!)

Professional piercing in Dubai is available, I send you the details if you ask me private.

Lupo
BDSM_Dubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 01, 2006
Moester wrote:a turn on indeed.

Its illegal but I know of a good one Moey.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Piercing Jun 02, 2006
it is NOT illegal to do piercings in Dubai! Parts are sold officially and the piercing studio is officially registered and run very hygienically!

Lupo
BDSM_Dubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 03, 2006
Of course you can buy the piercing parts and jewellery, but to date I've never heard of the municipality licensing any studios as body piercings and tattoos are haram, unislamic.

Certainly I wouldn't trust to get anything done here as there's no regulation and I'd be very suspect over how everything is being steralised and that includes the jewellery which should always come in individually sealed sterile packs. Do you know how many germs are on those things after people have handled them?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 03, 2006
Oh tattoos I luv 'em, I like guys with tattos & piercings BUT not when its TOO MUCH, then that sux.

I've been thinkin of havin tattoo since God knows when, just a small One, like a butterfly or japanese writin or maybe an angel!! But I was told that it really hurts. SO I'm thinkin NOOO better stick to those sticky tattoos 8)
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 03, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
Moester wrote:a turn on indeed.

Its illegal but I know of a good one Moey.

cool man, you'll be hearing from me soon :wink:
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 03, 2006
Sara, The pain is related to where you have it. Fleshy areas are less painful than boney ones.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

tattoos Jun 03, 2006
I think the small japanese symbols look great on women along with small arm bands or tribals at the lower back area same with belly buttons being peirced
uaeaussie
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 03, 2006
Oh okay, thnx
still thinking :wink:

yep tribals & japanese are pretty coOL, I think small tattoos are way better than those big ones! the small ones would look more cute on a womens body!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance