Welsh People/sky Diving

Topic locked
welsh people/sky diving May 09, 2006
hello all dubai forums people. im moving to dubai in august to work, was wondering if any of my fellow welsh peeps are living/working there?? also was wondering if there is any where in dubai that i could do a sky dive for my birthday in october??
Cheers, Ryan

Ryan^Z
Dubai Forum Guest

May 09, 2006
Hey Ryan,

I'm not Welsh, but I did live in Wales for 2 and a half years. Worked in Cardiff , Swansea and Bridgend.

You can skydive in Umm Al Quain, there's a school there where you can learn or do tandem drops.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 09, 2006
some more info...

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... =skydiving

welcome to dubai.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 09, 2006
Dubai Knight is the man for info on Skydiving, he is a member of a club who meet every weekend.

I always thought people who sky dive are a "few slices short of a loaf". Having met DK's friends i can ow confirm this to be the case

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

sky diving May 09, 2006
im really looking forward to the thrill of the jump and the g-force yeah man....bring it on.... :shock:
Ryan^Z
Dubai Forum Guest

May 09, 2006
arniegang wrote:Dubai Knight is the man for info on Skydiving, he is a member of a club who meet every weekend.

I always thought people who sky dive are a "few slices short of a loaf". Having met DK's friends i can ow confirm this to be the case

:lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with my mates...that a good toaster couldn't fix!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat