Projects And Running Business That Need Fundings

Projects and running business that need fundings Sep 05, 2021
Hello sir/Madam
Am interest to establish a successful business relationship/partnership with you to interchange services in assisting each other in our various business/investments interests in Middle East, i was advised that United Arab Emirate is one of the best leading growing economy Country in Middle East and I have developed an interest to invest my money in your country for a good return, i am an investor looking for a lucrative business to invest and i am interesting to buy shares/partnership in any established company or startup/ sponsor a new investment project in any domain in UAE, but any part of the world with good investment opportunities is accepted. Any interesting and serious person who is looking for a partner sponsor should kindly send his or her investment project proposal to my email me directly via What's app +447833655235

Best Regards

Attachments
ins.png
ins.png (1.34 KiB) Viewed 50 times
zaccs
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Projects And Running Business That Need Fundings Feb 15, 2023
I am a business owner, into the business of cosmetic trading and distribution. Currently operating through a retails outlet and distribution to saloons and spas. I am currently looking for a 50% partnership to expand the business. If you have any business interest in the field of cosmetics. please respond. Upon your response i will contact in your whstsup number.
Thanks and Regards

Saji
sajisib13
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Projects And Running Business That Need Fundings 12 days ago
sajisib13 , I am interested do contact me through my what's app number +971581576235.
zaccs
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed