Investor / Business Partner Required In Running Business

Topic locked
Investor / Business Partner Required in Running Business Feb 04, 2014
This is a big opportunity to invest just 30,000 ~ 40,000 DHS and become business partner of an already running business. We are dealing in Men's garments stitching and selling also deal in uniform making. We are located in Sharjha UAE.

Interested and serious persons feel free to contact on 00971 505 916300 for detail of working and outcome.

Highinsky
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor / Business Partner Required In Running Business Feb 18, 2014
WE ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING INTO YOUR PROJECT, SO SEND US YOUR PROJECT PLAN TO OUR EMAIL : henryfinancialconsultant@yahoo.co.uk

--- Feb 18, 2014 ---

WE ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING INTO YOUR PROJECT, SO SEND YOUR PROJECT PLAN TO OUR EMAIL: henryfinancialconsultant@yahoo.co.uk
hsmith
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 25, 2014
Kindly send me your business plan, I may be interested at info@zafarkoot.com
Zafarkoot
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 03, 2014
Send me ur business plan please kuzyax@gmail.com
Embasador
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 09, 2014
Dear sir

Good morning , My name is Killy Miller ,I am interested in investing capital in this business,
Please if you could give me details information how we can go about this business,Where are you located? And how soon do you need the investors? I am located in Belgium Brussels and willing to provide any required capital................ yayainvestment9@gmail.com

Please send me detail of the business plan

Thanks Waiting to read from you
sama123
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 10, 2014
Im interested, and already involved in textile related work, send me business plan @ raaz_daan@hotmail.com
raazi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Investor / Business Partner Required In Running Business Sep 23, 2015
Greetings,
Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect.
Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--
Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worldwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 2.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.
We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.
If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA Loans & Investments Team
Email Id: loans@commercialbsa.co.za
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Oct 14, 2015
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen !

Need a loan? You are rejected by the bank and you want to get a loan to meet your any needs? No problem. Whatever your financial situation. I offer mortgage loans, commercial loans , international loans , personal loans and loans exclusive educational loans . I offer loans available to partnerships, other public and private , and many others. I am available to grant you any loan , real estate, finance , and more. I offer both long and short loan term with an interest rate of 2 %. Contact me today and get a first-class financial services loan :

- Financial Loan
- Investment Loan
- Auto Loan
- Debt Consolidation
- Acquisition of credit
- Personal Loan

You are stuck If you are really in need of a loan to try to contact me. E mail: carlosinvestment@hotmail.com

Mrs Kaleigh Kneeland

--- Oct 14, 2015 ---

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen !

Need a loan? You are rejected by the bank and you want to get a loan to meet your any needs? No problem. Whatever your financial situation. I offer mortgage loans, commercial loans , international loans , personal loans and loans exclusive educational loans . I offer loans available to partnerships, other public and private , and many others. I am available to grant you any loan , real estate, finance , and more. I offer both long and short loan term with an interest rate of 2 %. Contact me today and get a first-class financial services loan :

- Financial Loan
- Investment Loan
- Auto Loan
- Debt Consolidation
- Acquisition of credit
- Personal Loan

You are stuck If you are really in need of a loan to try to contact me. E mail: carlosinvestment@hotmail.com

Mrs Kaleigh Kneeland
carlosinvestme
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed