Get Your Black List Removed Legally.

Topic locked
Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 18, 2014
Please send me ur email address and i will tell you there..

darkangel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 18, 2014
Kulaprince@gmail.com
kula
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 20, 2014
dear sir how i can contact u

--- Nov 20, 2014 ---

my sister have life time ban,she have run away case,so can u help with it,
binadi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 24, 2014
Hello every one...if you want to contact me plz email me direct no need of typing on this forum..send me the copy of passport in two days you will recive the answer what i can hel with.thank you best regards

--- Nov 24, 2014 ---

kulaprince@gmail.com
kula
Dubai Forum Visitor

i want to remove life time ban from ajman immgiration please let me know how you can make it.call me on 0555022501
margranyx
Dubai Forum Guest

Zayedusfoor ,hi plz i need ur help to remove black list of my sister my email id dumindu.lakmali@yahoo.com
binadi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 26, 2014
Zayedusfoor ,
Hello Sir,

I need your help and advice regarding this can you contact me at mohsinyaseen.noor@yahoo.com thanks
Mohsinnoor
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 27, 2014
Hi..need help...my son is now in jail for 3 weeks absconding case.we filed a withdrawal of absconding but the process of appointment with employer is taking too long.passport is with employer.all i want is for him to go back home..

Penny

--- Nov 27, 2014 ---

you can send email to Dagzbluesky123@gmail.com

penny
phemphems
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 27, 2014
Respected Sir,
owner of company file case on me absconding , but i have to put application against him salary, before his case and i have work with him only two month , he still not gives me salary so immigration alweer make my eye scan and deport me but i dont have any deport paper i have all legal paper work even labor normal cancellation paper , labour office case file , and tahseel paper for my ticket and passport. , please advise me .Regards
Muhammad Asif
asifjhayas@yahoo.com
MuhammadAsif
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Nov 30, 2014
hi there im shahid im also black listed in Abu Dhabi please send me u r contact No so ill contact with u please thank n regards this is my email. aliensalive2004@yahoo.co.uk
shahid
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Dec 06, 2014
Sir zayed I am run away from my sponsor in abudhabi they I stay in Alain for 1 year and 6 Months after that I decide to go home I can't stay without pataka coz I am scared going to jail so I decide to imigration and I bring plane teket and they and give me out past wen I am in airport they me eyescan and told I am bloclisted sir..now I want to come back sir there is any way to remove my block listed in a legal way I wish to come back in UAE sir ok help me or give some advise how to remove my bloclisted in a legal way plz..this my email vaz_dayana@yahoo.com or give ur contact plz hel me..thank u.

Zayedusfoor ,

Zayedusfoor ,

--- 1 seconds ago ---

Sir zayed I am run away from my sponsor in abudhabi they I stay in Alain for 1 year and 6 Months after that I decide to go home I can't stay without pataka coz I am scared going to jail so I decide to imigration and I bring plane teket and they and give me out past wen I am in airport they me eyescan and told I am bloclisted sir..now I want to come back sir there is any way to remove my block listed in a legal way I wish to come back in UAE sir ok help me or give some advise how to remove my bloclisted in a legal way plz..this my email vaz_dayana@yahoo.com or give ur contact plz hel me..thank u.

Zayedusfoor ,

Zayedusfoor ,
dayanaesnain
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Dec 11, 2014
behroozj , Salam brother, we can help you in this to remove you from black list, we having a strong team, we are removing cases and remove you from black list also, contact me on fcredubaicases@gmail.com

--- Dec 11, 2014 ---

MuhammadAsif ,

contact me on fcredubaicases@gmail.com
fcre
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Dec 15, 2014
Hello Mr Zayedusfoor can you Help me to Remove my Life Ban ? Please let me know thanks Ahmed 00918686893398
E mail : imtiaz3001@hotmail.com
imtiaz3001
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Dec 23, 2014
hi

I am ban in dxb coz I kept my passport as a guarantee so my visa got expire when I took out my pp I got huge fine so I took exit from al aver.
Now I regret about what I did myself and why dxb rule made such things hard where have to take this steps even I am innocent.
So I humbly request plz suggest what I suppose to do.
this is my email id plz i need help dxbworld856@yahoo.com
betha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jan 03, 2015
Zayedusfoor aslamualikum sir
my name is shahid habib before i leve in dubai i purchace one visa for house driver in uae butt just visa i am not working there. after 11 month my sponsar call me shahid change u visa i not need u with my visa i told him sir i dont have money right now u give me the time after 2 month inshalah i change your visa but she is not agrey because i pay him before 10000 dirham but she is going and type my tarmim and black list life time in emigration

plz tell me sir what can i do.i have too much problem in my life. i am marid.i have 4 babys plz help me sir.i pray for u inshallah
my email id ...shahidmalik7864@gmail.com
Attachments
11.jpg
this is my pasport copy
shahidhabib
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jan 11, 2015
Dear Mr. Zayed,
I am black listed from a leading bank. i had taken loan from the bank and then I lost my job. When I got another job immigration rejected my visa. now I am seeking help to get rid of this and make my status legal. Kindly reply on my email to discuss everything alongwith your fees to help me out from this mess. .... Kindly contact me through email asap ( alone_daring@hotmail.com )
cashiph
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jan 13, 2015
Zayedusfoor ,
shahidhabib
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Jan 22, 2015
Zayedusfoor ,hi my name is muhammad sabir.. i was deported from sharjah jail due to using drugs..and the court gave me 1 year of prison and deprtation from the country...is it possible to remove my bann so i can go back to uae ligelly??
aloneboy221
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Feb 13, 2015
My bf got black listed here at dubai and i wanted to help him to remove it so he can comeback here!!
Kaye
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Feb 19, 2015
Zayedusfoor ,
hi,,i need to solve my blacklist,can you help me,pls msg me,,,looking forward for your reply
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Feb 23, 2015
If you are blacklist or ban in UAE, you can contact at " info@snkadvocates.com " for immediate and conclusive result.
snkassociates
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Mar 01, 2015
Asalamu Alaykun Zayed,

My wife was cancelled her Visa with her company in Abu dhabi since december and she has 3 month overstay now and she has got blacklist by her sponsor. Just 3 month overstay, how to removed this blacklist.

My e-mail [url=mailto:taofeek1981@yahoo.co.uk]taofeek1981@yahoo.co.uk[/url]

Kind regards

Taofeek
Taofeek
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Mar 02, 2015
Hi
i want to remove my absconding legally.

please contact me on email

my email is

mindviewstudio@gmail.com

or give me your number

Thanks
mindview
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Mar 02, 2015
Zayedusfoor ,0555661987 plz sir contact me as my son have a lifetime ban plz if u can help
almaher
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Apr 08, 2015
Hi
I need your mobile number.
+971-56-6405402
rubina.kamran.acca@gmail.com
Actually My husband is working under his brother company. His brother have one local partner.

due to some reason his brother didnot pay sponsorship fee to his local
partner.And that local abscond my husband.even my husband does not about
this local.
its has been 4 years now.absonded in 2011.
My husband also losted his labour card.

In Feb 2012 he visits to local sponsor to finish this absconding
case,She took money from my husband but didnot finished it. In 2014
police catched my husband and than my husband file a case against local
sponsor she didnot pay him salary. because of this case police released
him.
But after this he didnot follow that case he filed against
sponsor,and police said this case cant be finish.It was in rashidiya
police station.
Now in mar 2015 police again catched my husband. and
ask for sponsor if she give staement in lbour than we can relaese you
otherwise you will be depot from here.
He contacted again sponsor and she is asking money again and said yes I already applied for you.
But she didnot applied for him.Now the sponsor is not reponding,neither picking call nor opening her house door.
And labour asking my husband finish it otherwise we will depot you.
So what we will do now.
rubinakamran
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. Apr 30, 2015
asalamu alaikom warahmatullah itaala wabarakatu!! hi am here in Dubai now..

last year of December I resign to my past company... And I have 1 month notice in that 1 month notice I didn't work but I used to stay in company acumodationn for 1 week then after I went to al quases where my brother leaving... I found somebody to sponsor me for a hause maid.. And his pro went to my company to ask them to give my passport and they said okay no problem we will give u here passport in emigration and we will not make problem! But after that day all my papers is ready to put a new visa and they went to emigration to take my passport and visa but sad to know that at same day my past company boss file me an absconding case! Please help me even go back to my country safe wasalamu alaikom warahmatullah he wabarakatu!
yara1992
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. May 08, 2015
Zayedusfoor , please advise ur contact details.. My email id is aafi44@yahoo.com
aafi44
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. May 12, 2015
Zayedusfoor ,

Hi Sir,

can you please send me your contact detail to discus my case.

Thanks.
Gayan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. May 13, 2015
info@snkadvocates.com
snkassociates
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Get Your Black List Removed Legally. May 23, 2015
Zayedusfoor ,

--- May 23, 2015 ---

Zayedusfoor ,

i m khawar Rasheed , i worked in lamperal company for 9 years and due to work load was down the company teminate me , 22 may 2014 my wife sponsor me visa due to which i overstayed there for 18 days now i paid fine for first day 100 DH and for rest of the days 45o DH paid , after that i come to my home country and again lamperal company issued visa for me but again it was rejected due to overstayed now kindly tell what should i do foe remove this problem. my wife also lived in sharja so kondly help me . my email is khawaruae2008@yahoo.com , my phon number is 0092-3224651448, sharja number is 0528074305

--- May 23, 2015 ---

HI SIR I AM KHAWAR RASHEED MY VISA NOT APROVED REASON OVER STAY MY PASPORT NOMBER IS BX9849021

--- May 23, 2015 ---

SIR YOUR CONTECT NOMBER SEND ME PLZ

--- May 23, 2015 ---

i m khawar Rasheed , i worked in lamperal company for 9 years and due to work load was down the company teminate me , 22 may 2014 my wife sponsor me visa due to which i overstayed there for 18 days now i paid fine for first day 100 DH and for rest of the days 45o DH paid , after that i come to my home country and again lamperal company issued visa for me but again it was rejected due to overstayed now kindly tell what should i do foe remove this problem. my wife also lived in sharja so kondly help me my pasport nomber is BX9849021 . my email is [url=mailto:khawaruae2008@yahoo.com]khawaruae2008@yahoo.com[/url], my phon number is 0092-3224651448, sharja number is 0528074305

--- May 23, 2015 ---

sir plz help me
khawarrasheed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa