Prostitutes

Topic locked
Apr 19, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
IMJ wrote:may u should think of it, "everyone needs some extra money", right?

Money doesn't mean everything to everyone.

really? :roll:
jk
hard to explain that to ppl here in DUBAI.

IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2006
geraintindxb wrote:one day an indian pimp asked me to get prostitutes in street.
maybe it's good idea, if you know some prostitues.. just as she said: make some extra money!!" :P

I can meet so many just going to any disco here, when I go to WC, those girls would ask where I am from, when I tell them, they would be like - ' Oh, there are a lot of girls from there in this club' meaning ' working ladies' lol, I am just happy to show my ID at the club entarnce when they check.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2006
Easy on yourself girl. You are not the only one who has such a problem because of such 'generalizations' of the world. Here in Germany you find girls coming from Eastern Europe to work as prostitutes and others to study and attain high degrees like Ph.D's. You know what changes ppl's general view towards these girls is when they see other girls from the same country NOT living as prosts. So while being the ''good'' girl u are, u will be (and i hope more of ur country) giving ur people a better image/reputation.

And you will definitely find friends around. maybe not from your country, but until u meet someone like u from ur country, try mingle with other nationalities.

I know how hard it is to live in a foreign country with no friends who share ur language and culture. I've had this experience for years. it could be frustrating. but as we say in German: "Kopf hoch!!" ( it means cheer up, but literally translated= 'head high'!)
katy
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 19, 2006
Vielen Dank, Katy.
I have friends, thanks god, it is hard to be without them here. I do not have friends from back home here, may be a couple that are just ppl I know, not friends, though.
Anyway, thanks for cheering me up.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2006
If you feel so bad now, how do you think these girls feel every night?

Why don't you live with your friends?
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 19, 2006
i have been accosted by many prostitutes in hotel bars in abu dhabi. i dont care how often they open their legs as long as they dont keep disturbing my valuable beer drinking time :twisted:
Airmedic
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 23, 2006
Dubai is full of surprises; I guess you had to be careful
alaghbar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 01, 2006
onetickin wrote:If you feel so bad now, how do you think these girls feel every night?

Why don't you live with your friends?
"

I did not know I was responsible for them to end up in this situation.
All of my friends have apts.

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been accosted by many prostitutes in hotel bars in abu dhabi. i dont care how often they open their legs as long as they dont keep disturbing my valuable beer drinking time

Airmedic
I never said I was against them doing it or anything close to it, but have you ever stayed with them in one apt.? If not, may be you should try and you will see what I mean here.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2006
My point is stop bitching about things, when others are worse off than you. Pick yourself up, and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 01, 2006
onetickin wrote:My point is stop bitching about things, when others are worse off than you. Pick yourself up, and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

thanks, but, I did not feel sry for myself or was bitching, if u see it that way, do not read posts that irritate u, lol
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
Can anyone tell how the hell whores are everywhere and it is very hard to have a nice club with decent ppl in it, i have only been here for 2 weeks and went out to a couple of places and every where i look i see them it is annoying and freaky :x :x
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 04, 2006
Wafaey wrote:Can anyone tell how the hell whores are everywhere and it is very hard to have a nice club with decent ppl in it, i have only been here for 2 weeks and went out to a couple of places and every where i look i see them it is annoying and freaky :x :x

they are everywhere
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
IMJ wrote:
Wafaey wrote:Can anyone tell how the hell whores are everywhere and it is very hard to have a nice club with decent ppl in it, i have only been here for 2 weeks and went out to a couple of places and every where i look i see them it is annoying and freaky :x :x

they are everywhere

I have to alot of places around the world and had never seen anything like here. I have to York a couple of days ago and I couldn't believe my eyes :( :(
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 04, 2006
Wafaey wrote:
IMJ wrote:

they are everywhere

I have to alot of places around the world and had never seen anything like here. I have to York a couple of days ago and I couldn't believe my eyes :( :(

Dude if you’re sick and tired of seeing working ladies maybe a novel idea would be stop going to brothels, let me guess the other bar you went to was cyclone???

.... The York ROFLMAO
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 04, 2006
fayz wrote:
Wafaey wrote:
IMJ wrote:

they are everywhere

Dude if you’re sick and tired of seeing working ladies maybe a novel idea would be stop going to brothels, let me guess the other bar you went to was cyclone???

.... The York ROFLMAO

Nope it was the Intercont. bar, I'm new here so I have the right to get shocked don't u think so add to this I would have never could imagine it untill i see it with my eyes :shock: :shock:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 04, 2006
hehehehe, yes you will discover soon enough that Dubai has alot of things that make you go :shock: :shock:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 04, 2006
The decent bars and clubs that dont have working ladies are outnumbering the other ones. You are just going to the wrong places.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 04, 2006
lol, York is the worst one, when i just got here, i was in a taxi and the driver goes, "oh, nice club",showing at York, i thought he meant nice, like a good place to hang out at, so, i went there with another person who did not know a thing about that place, even when i entered i did not realise how bad it was, i noticed there were a few girls i could tell were from somewhere back home, and i knew they were working ladies, by the end of the night i was sure that place was a wrong one for me to be in, that's when i came up to the bouncer and asked him to be around in case something happens, lol, that was an experience, i came to the friends' house, where i was satying at at that time and told them, they were laughing, saying i picked the club with the biggest bar and huge amount of working ladies.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2006
HEY HEY HEY, Im from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan too... I didnt know they have so many prostitutes in Dubai, I live in U.S. But thats a shame, our women can do better than that...
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 10, 2006
Al7Isra wrote:HEY HEY HEY, Im from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan too... I didnt know they have so many prostitutes in Dubai, I live in U.S. But thats a shame, our women can do better than that...

i know, girl, what u doing here?
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 11, 2006
IMJ wrote:
Al7Isra wrote:HEY HEY HEY, Im from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan too... I didnt know they have so many prostitutes in Dubai, I live in U.S. But thats a shame, our women can do better than that...

here where? I want to move to Dubai... one day..
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2006
Al7Isra wrote:
IMJ wrote:

here where? I want to move to Dubai... one day..

thought u were already in Dubai
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 19, 2006
IMJ wrote:
Liban wrote:What country are you from?

I am from a former USSR, Kyrgyzstan.
Replying to X, I understand they did not have a choice, or some of them do not know the language to work here; bunch of reasons for them to be working at night clubs, but I am just getting desperate, you would not believe, the place I was staying at for the last 4 months was a small family apt., girl-Russian, also from back home, Uzbekistan, I suspect she used to be a prostitute, then later a girl from my home town arrived, they are friends-tenant and the new girl, so, she was a night club girl, they both started telling me to go with her to the club may be earn some extra money, when I would say, I did not want to do that, they would be like, ok, may be you can find a rich hubby there, I was like, I do not want to find a rich hubby, whatever I need in my life I would try to get myself, meeting a guy who I would wanna be with is good, but it does not matter if he is rich or not. And not going to hunt for men. For those girls all of my views were kinda weird, one even said, - "I have never met anyone like you, you are strange". Guess I am weird to them, lol
I do not know, I am so frustrated, I wanna cry. I have not felt this way for a long time, I was hard to get bothered or worried; now I am just getting so upset.

there is no such thing as nice and all decent nation and all bad and good for nothing nation. so just cause lots of girls from ur country r prostitues, u don t have to feel bad or humiliated. u need to understand smthing.
1. russian girls r usually known as beautifull and many r blondes
2. this is an arab country where the majority of men are dark skinned and we, white european women represent the major attraction. its understandable. just like that, that for us they r the exotic.
3. all the rich tourist who wanna taste some fresh blonde russian, or whatever girls, come to dubai a lot easier and with much more pleasure than they would go for that to ur country
4. prostitution is the oldest job in the world and there always be people who would put their body on the market for some money. and those girls and so many other know what i mentioned in 1.2.3 and they come and will do their thing.

so act normally and ull be fine
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 19, 2006
moarte ungurilor! Dacus din Bacau
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 19, 2006
Dacus wrote:moarte ungurilor! Dacus din Bacau

Dacus wrote:
Toti moldovenii o sa trecem Carpatii si o sa va terminam bozgori imputiti. Afara cu ungurii din tara! Moarte ungurilor!

ill make some translation: "everybody from Moldova will cross the Charpatians and exterminate u stinky hungarians. get out of our country! all hungarians should die!"

u r such a coward pathetic bastard....why not say it in english so that everybody can see, that on a site that was made for expats from all over the world and generally people from all over, there r entities like urself who preach hate, racism, xenophobia and i could go on? hm? because u r coward!!! what did i do to u to talk to me like that? u r bringing shame on Romania and on ppl from there who r normal and decent

and more important-will anybody tolerate guys like this in this forum?

May 20, 2006
You hungarians are such a hypocrits! you say that you want to have good relations with Romanians but you vote UDMR, a hungarian party who act against Romania. As an example UDMR showed at European Parliament a film where said that Ciangai hungarians from Moldavia are discriminated. What do you say about that?

First of all Ciangai wear Moldavian traditional clothes like "Catrinta" and they are Romanian magyarized.

You, hungarians act against Romanian state like Jews did it in the past. Communist Jews invaded Bucovina (north) and Basarabia (half east of Moldova) and were Rusian agents who act against Romania. You Hungarians do exact like them and we will do an holocaust against you. Get out of my country!

Iron Guard Reloaded
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2006
Supporters of the independent University wish to establish ethnic segregation.

Leaders of the Hungarian section of the „Babes-Bolyai” University repeatedly declared that they want a separate university only for them! Hungarians made a demonstration at Babes Bolyai and ask Romanians to leave the university. And hungarians are less then 20% in City of Cluj Napoca.

This is the real behaviour of hungarians in Romania!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2006
Oi Dracus! Go lock yourself in your coffin and stay there!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
Dacus, you have been warned in a PM. Stop now!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oi Dracus! Go lock yourself in your coffin and stay there!

I do not drink coffe! Keep it for yourself!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat