Hello People

Topic locked
hello people Oct 07, 2013
Hi there , this is the first country for me which it is hard to make friends i wonder why ....

basrarees
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hello People Oct 20, 2013
basrarees , Because everyone in UAE is just going through a "DRIVE THROUGH". No one plans to stay here forever and I guess this affects the psycology of everyone. Everyone is here to focus on their job, make money and go back home.
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Hello People Oct 26, 2013
desertgirl, no one plans to stay because they do not offer a path citizenship... even if you have been here for 100 years working, you can still get cancelled and banned for 6 months!!!!!...hahaha.
garysa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Hello People Oct 27, 2013
Every country (and city!) can be described in one word. Nobody has ever described this city of love, friendship or adventure.

But, we can find all of these. We can be the ones to make changes.

Seriously, though. Doesn't ANYBODY throw a party where a friend could bring a friend who would invite a friend, and thus expanding the circle?
enigmatic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hello People Nov 02, 2013
garysa2010 , yes true, we all new the rules once we came here, no one forced us to come here... so we can't complain. Thanks Dubai, you are awesome
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Hello People Nov 03, 2013
desertgirl335 wrote:garysa2010 , yes true, we all new the rules once we came here, no one forced us to come here... so we can't complain. Thanks Dubai, you are awesome

Hey :)
basrarees
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hello People Feb 12, 2014
Actually UAE its just a business portal or visiting place there's not settle your whole life. Just make money and go back your home :)
burtcis
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Hello People Feb 13, 2014
Because everyone here is very busy making money and they just want to earn, spend something and then go back,that is why they dont believe in unnecessary friendships

kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Hello People Mar 13, 2014
I find the same here. Hope to find a woman with a lovely heart too and not just a busy head :)
Farhan007
Dubai Forum User

Re: Hello People May 26, 2014
I love Dubai. I know there is nothing as citizenship, but come on just working here and getting to see so many things is a blessing in itself! I know its a little hard to find friends, but then I guess our forum here itself can be of great help and we are sure to find new people! Cheers!
CrazyMovieholic
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance