Afghans In Dubai

Topic locked
Afghans in Dubai Apr 14, 2006
SalaamAlaikum,

Is there an Afghan community in Dubai? Anyone know any Afghans in Dubai?

Insha'Allah I will be in Dubai in September. It would be great to see some Afghans.

Princess Samira
Dubai Forum Guest

Your Ignorance Apr 14, 2006
Hello,

Wow! I am sorry that you are ignorant.

I am offended by your **opinions**

If anything Afghans have only cleaned up Pakistan. When the Soviets invaded, many Afghans left Afghanistan and opened businesses in Pakistan, improving the country's economy. Afghans have also taught Pakistanis hospitality and how to be GENEROUS no matter what your financial situation is!

The only people who have polluted Pakistan...are Pakistanis themselves. When you go to Pakistan you have people pissing on the streets, in front of everyone. Clearly some people have no decency and respect for themselves.

About the Talibs, they are the creation of Pakistan. You act as if you are so informed about the political and social environment of Afghanistan and Pakistan. YOU SHOULD KNOW the Taliban were created by the Pakistani ISI. Pakistan knew that if there were peace and stability in Afghanistan, the NATURAL GAS pipeline from Central Asia would not go through Pakistan. They created this movement to push Pakistan's political and economic agenda...what did it do instead? It allowed ethnic cleansing and atrocities across Afghanistan...and ruined the name of ISLAM around the WORLD!

EveryONE and every NATION reaps what they sow. This is why Pakistan cannot control its stupid TALIB FUNDAMENTALISTS, nor its relationship with INDIA, or its ethnic Pathans or Baluchis.

Please inform yourself before degrading and disrespecting another nation and its people.
Princess Samira
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Your Ignorance Apr 14, 2006
Princess Samira wrote:
Afghans have also taught Pakistanis hospitality and how to be GENEROUS no matter what your financial situation is!

Hahahaha :P ........generous in providing hash and Naswar :P ....:P

The only people who have polluted Pakistan...are Pakistanis themselves. When you go to Pakistan you have people pissing on the streets, in front of everyone. Clearly some people have no decency and respect for themselves.

I think u r talking about Peshwar , which were polluted by afghani and ignorant pathans:P . Afghanis go at public toilet nd use stone instead of water or tissue . Thats why our public toilets are closed and people have to piss outside :P

About the Talibs, they are the creation of Pakistan. You act as if you are so informed about the political and social environment of Afghanistan and Pakistan. YOU SHOULD KNOW the Taliban were created by the Pakistani ISI.

u r right .....are u from northern alliance . :oops:

Pakistan knew that if there were peace and stability in Afghanistan, the NATURAL GAS pipeline from Central Asia would not go through Pakistan. They created this movement to push Pakistan's political and economic agenda...what did it do instead? It allowed ethnic cleansing and atrocities across Afghanistan...and ruined the name of ISLAM around the WORLD!

again u r right princess:P

EveryONE and every NATION reaps what they sow. This is why Pakistan cannot control its stupid TALIB FUNDAMENTALISTS, nor its relationship with INDIA, or its ethnic Pathans or Baluchis.

Pathans and Baluchis.....i dont even consider them Pakistani. They are just black spot and i am sure we will get rid of them sooner and later.

The real Pakistani are Punjabi :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 14, 2006
oye

main mazak kar raha tha , serious lana ka nahi ra . Afghanis are also our brother , thats another thing they use our passport for smuggling :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 15, 2006
i appologize sam :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Pakistanis..Panjabis Apr 15, 2006
A nation will never prosper if it cannot accept all the ethnic groups within its borders.

Your comment 'getting rid of Pathans and Baluchis.'

These minority ethnicities are adding to the value of your Pakistani culture. Without them, there is no difference between Pakistan and India.

We no longer live in the days of tribal wars. Please accept the fact that Pakistan's neighbors are optimistic and forward-looking. They wish to progress and improve the region's standard of living and economy.
Princess Samira
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Pakistanis..Panjabis Apr 15, 2006
for the sake of sweetness ...........i will remain silent :P

We do not care if someone is adding value to culture or not....we are only interested in if someone is adding value to our economy :wink:

At one hand you are talking about minorties and forward looking ................but at the second hand you are only searching for afghan community and " any afghan" :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Afghans in Dubai Apr 15, 2006
HP wrote:
Princess Samira wrote:SalaamAlaikum,

Is there an Afghan community in Dubai? Anyone know any Afghans in Dubai?

Insha'Allah I will be in Dubai in September. It would be great to see some Afghans.

Hashish Smuggling , drugs , guns ....taliban ...... :P

If you take any taxi, you will encounter Pathan or Afghani .....Or Afghan community is only inside jail or at Guantanamo bay.

I dont think if you have afghans in Dubai. Afghanis have only polluted Pakistan . Pakistan is the only country which gave them the food and shelter :wink: .

kidding girl.........

well come to Dubai forums .....my name is Prince HP ....and i am your presenter for nxt few days :P

u r a freaking loser atleast have some respect to new comer . Scum of the forum. Just ignore this retard Princess
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Your Ignorance Apr 15, 2006
Princess Samira wrote:Hello,

Wow! I am sorry that you are ignorant.

I am offended by your **opinions**

If anything Afghans have only cleaned up Pakistan. When the Soviets invaded, many Afghans left Afghanistan and opened businesses in Pakistan, improving the country's economy. Afghans have also taught Pakistanis hospitality and how to be GENEROUS no matter what your financial situation is!

About the Talibs, they are the creation of Pakistan. You act as if you are so informed about the political and social environment of Afghanistan and Pakistan. YOU SHOULD KNOW the Taliban were created by the Pakistani ISI. Pakistan knew that if there were peace and stability in Afghanistan, the NATURAL GAS pipeline from Central Asia would not go through Pakistan. They created this movement to push Pakistan's political and economic agenda...what did it do instead? It allowed ethnic cleansing and atrocities across Afghanistan...and ruined the name of ISLAM around the WORLD!

Please inform yourself before degrading and disrespecting another nation and its people.

u r rite Pakistani gov aided the Afghanis to grow hashish in 70's to 'spoil the West generation' and provide funds for military needs. Pakistani intelligence was largely responsible.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Your Ignorance Apr 15, 2006
I think you must be among those people who read an article and jump on conclusion. It was not Pakistan but it was US and rest of world , who promoted jihad culture and trained muslims from all over the world against Russia during 70 and 70+. The reason was obvious , west and US wanted to check the progress of Russia.

It was not Pakistani intelligence but it was entire rest of world . I heard even israeli commondos were in Pakistan to train muslims against Russia.

I dont believe Pakistani govt culd took steps to spoil West with Hash when entire west was supporting financially to ISS and other muslims who were fighting against Russia.

Now Pakistan doesnt have any control in Afghanistan , Hash and other drugs are still coming out from Afg as major export? who is supporting it ?

So u better do some home work before scoring some point :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 15, 2006
gosh u ppl are Racist!!
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums